Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trust me when I say this, Saddha: if you think how I am acting is narcissistic, then you haven't seen the real world for what it is. I live with a narcissist, so yea. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-Jun-2017 12:27:21

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

And as I said before, you must not know what narcissism is if you think I, of all people, am a narc.

You can stop with the petty bullshit now. It ain't cute. It ain't funny. It ain't original.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-Jun-2017 14:16:33 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2017 14:18:19 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Then why direct your posts at me?

I didn't direct my posts at you (or anyone for that matter), and you post right after me with some narcissistic bullshit. Anyone with a half-functioning brain can tell that's a subliminal shot.

I mean, if you wanna have an issue with me, then aight- we can have issues. I can guarantee you though that you will be the one wanting to bring peace in the end.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-Jun-2017 14:29:24

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

I would love popcorn actually, but I reached my caloric limit for the day :c

Hate how the kernel skins can get in between your teeth and gums though...

10-Jun-2017 15:12:16

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Wilf said :
Get em Scouse

I thought you were unfairly banned too?

I was wrongly banned yes.

I do consider my complaint being passed on to the head of CM (Balance) as acknowledgement that I was correct even if he evaded saying so.

Did laugh when he said I was deliberately abrasive and should change how I post to avoid more moderation. Yet on page 9 of the FMR there is a jmod telling a user that while the fmod also has an abrasive style it is not unmodly behavior.

10-Jun-2017 21:22:29 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2017 21:22:53 by Wilf

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top