Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Dong U Dead said :
Troll unites - the old days are finally coming back - the new rules open up and boom it's a gate way for all the troll of past and present to rear there ugly heads!

Thats fresh coming from someone that has almost all her alts banned, you really should learn to chill

I was unfairly banned scouse, but sadly I don't have a who you know to help me out!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Jun-2017 04:04:14 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2017 04:40:59 by Dong U Dead

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
>Bought a one-day trolley pass from an automated vending machine
>Station platforms are open and seemingly unstaffed so you can just walk up and board a trolley without your pass being validated
>Couldn't figure out how/where to swipe the pass so I said fuck it and boarded anyway

American public transit everyone

10-Jun-2017 10:33:04 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2017 10:33:35 by Icy Spring

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always find it funny when people accuse me of being delusional when I call them out on their bullshit. Talk about gaslighting... "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-Jun-2017 11:14:13

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
I always find it funny when people accuse me of being delusional when I call them out on their bullshit. Talk about gaslighting...
Yeah, you get quite a few people like that. Some might genuinely believe it, and often nobody likes to admit when they're wrong. Like that guy from the paranormal thread and another who pissed off the lore community by crapping on all non Zarosians and having an obsession with Game of Thrones, then proceeding to jump on the far-right train. There are some people you just can't talk to.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

10-Jun-2017 11:22:37

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And then you have geriatric bigots who try to talk to others in their spouse's stead, acting as if it's them being a righteous human being when, when you really get down to it, it's just them being an insufferable asshat. I'd say it hints at them being a control freak (Either that or they're so lonely they imagined a wife just for them, which would be a really sad existence), but who am I to judge? :)

You also have others who think identity politics is considerably more important than basic necessities and feel the need to comment on the former more than the latter, which really just shows how disgustingly bad the human species has degraded to.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-Jun-2017 11:31:29

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top