Forums

Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone

Quick find code: 185-186-702-66245317

Arthas9911
Aug Member 2023

Arthas9911

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, we already have a Mattock of Time and Space and a Pickaxe of Earth andSong. What about a Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone? Maybe not by that name, but a hatchet equivalent of those 2 tools

To make a Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone, you’ll have to combine a Crystal Hatchet, Inferno Adze and Imcando Hatchet using a blast fusion hammer at a anvil. Imcando Hatchet would be a new addition to the game as well. Maybe the imcando metal pieces could be acquired from crystal trees

So, its uses. It functions as a standard hatchet able to cut trees, but it also has the inferno adze’s chance of burning logs, at a much higher rate. Higher drop rate of nests from trees. Can be use to mine like the inferno adze can, but not as effective as the pickaxe of song and earth. It would be the best hatchet in the game, significantly better and woodcutting than the crystal hatchet.

02-Feb-2022 07:35:09 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2022 07:43:39 by Arthas9911

Noxious Vex
Oct Member 2023

Noxious Vex

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Idea of having a Earth and Song / Time and Space equivalent hatchet I do agree with.

However , Lore related wise It shouldn't be required to use Imcando pieces as that would be referring to the Dwarves, which are found in mines and digging.

Crystal Hatchet + Adze + New Hatchet

would be most Ideal.

Support.
Owner
of
DGHub
The Official Dungeoneering Hub!

Owner
of
ReaperScapes
PvM Clan

11-Feb-2022 21:29:45

Noxious Vex
Oct Member 2023

Noxious Vex

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Idea of having a Earth and Song / Time and Space equivalent hatchet I do agree with.

However , Lore related wise It shouldn't be required to use Imcando pieces as that would be referring to the Dwarves, which are found in mines and digging.

Crystal Hatchet + Adze + New Hatchet

would be most Ideal.

Support.
Owner
of
DGHub
The Official Dungeoneering Hub!

Owner
of
ReaperScapes
PvM Clan

11-Feb-2022 21:29:45