Hatchet of Taking Stuff (aka Hot Stuff)
Adze of Blade and Blaze

I like Hatchet of Fire and Fury. Has a nice ring to it

27-Feb-2022 22:06:50

Lunar Haruka
Dec Member 2023

Lunar Haruka

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes!! My main went for Dagannoth Kings pets (still missing one of them, not sure which) and haven't sold any dragon axes hoping that this will happen someday.

I made a small fortune (small underlined) with some rings I had when matriarchs came out.

So hoping lightning strikes twice!
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there

08-Apr-2022 03:25:38

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yay! wooden spirits, fully support, not like i picked up logs anyways(crashed and over botted market).

Support for the Woodcutting version of M&S update Nerf.

should be easy to design given the schematic of that update.

-Rename normal log to normal tree spirit, Oak Logs to Oak tree spirit etc
-edit drop tables(just names, not the number of)
-further afk it
-make a surplus so big everyone questions the crash in logs.

Then spend 2+ years working out failed fixes ;)

I still laugh at how M&S update was designed.

And i do want this new hatchet very badly.

+1 Support.

29-Apr-2022 04:44:11

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Posts: 14,238 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support for a woodcutting one with firemaking option. No support for a mining option attached to it as we already have the other pickaxe for that. Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;
Do you think I should get off the tracks?

20-Jun-2022 00:44:06

Realm Reaper
Apr Member 2021

Realm Reaper

Posts: 1,421 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arthas9911 said :
So, we already have a Mattock of Time and Space and a Pickaxe of Earth andSong. What about a Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone? Maybe not by that name, but a hatchet equivalent of those 2 tools

To make a Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone, you’ll have to combine a Crystal Hatchet, Inferno Adze and Imcando Hatchet using a blast fusion hammer at a anvil. Imcando Hatchet would be a new addition to the game as well. Maybe the imcando metal pieces could be acquired from crystal trees

So, its uses. It functions as a standard hatchet able to cut trees, but it also has the inferno adze’s chance of burning logs, at a much higher rate. Higher drop rate of nests from trees. Can be use to mine like the inferno adze can, but not as effective as the pickaxe of song and earth. It would be the best hatchet in the game, significantly better and woodcutting than the crystal hatchet.

Sure, just save it for the 120 woodcutting release
5.8b XP

17-Jul-2022 22:41:06

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Realm Reaper said :
Arthas9911 said :
So, we already have a Mattock of Time and Space and a Pickaxe of Earth andSong. What about a Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone? Maybe not by that name, but a hatchet equivalent of those 2 tools

To make a Hatchet of Fire and Brimstone, you’ll have to combine a Crystal Hatchet, Inferno Adze and Imcando Hatchet using a blast fusion hammer at a anvil. Imcando Hatchet would be a new addition to the game as well. Maybe the imcando metal pieces could be acquired from crystal trees

So, its uses. It functions as a standard hatchet able to cut trees, but it also has the inferno adze’s chance of burning logs, at a much higher rate. Higher drop rate of nests from trees. Can be use to mine like the inferno adze can, but not as effective as the pickaxe of song and earth. It would be the best hatchet in the game, significantly better and woodcutting than the crystal hatchet.

Sure, just save it for the 120 woodcutting release

Fixing the first 99 levels would already be sufficient for that matter to be fair - mining isn't a 120 skill either.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

31-Jul-2022 11:32:52

Quick find code: 185-186-702-66245317 Back to Top