Forums

Wilderness ditch removal

Quick find code: 185-186-371-66279471

Sazima
Apr Member 2023

Sazima

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
we should remove the ditch that you jump over to get into the wilderness

why i think we should do this is because.

#1 I think finding out the dangers on your own is more fun then a warning telling you so

#2 We already removed pvp so theres not that much of a threat

#3 Theres agro mosnters elsewhere that are not in wild and we don't get warnings about those

#4 Sense removing pvp was to breath fresh air into the wilderness removing the ditch will also
make the wilderness seem more accessible also breathing new fresh air into the wilderness

#5 its annoying having to jump over it

the whole reason for that is to give you a warning sign right

what they could do instead is give you a warning sign once you run past a certain point

and that can be disabled

they could make new lore and have a dragon burn all the rubble away with the necromancy update

- a huge skeletal wyvern burns all the rubble away and flies into the wilderness -

it could also be removed quest wise Aswell

because others will still see if but you can not see it if you've done the quest

just like

other parts of the world have been effected by quests

so that concludes why i think we should remove the wilderness ditch/rubbl

02-May-2023 23:00:27

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
Bertel62 said :
and it was not there in the old days.

Think about it: if it wasn't there originally, they must have added it for a reason afterwards...

Yes, because they made the wilderness dangerous, which it isn't anymore. Besides, back when they introduced the wilderness ditch, there were nothing but constant complains about it. Why has everyone suddenly turned 180 degrees?

But I guess in today's world everyone has to be babied. No one can think for themselves.

05-May-2023 21:02:59

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

Posts: 14,682 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bertel62 said :
Kings Abbot said :
Bertel62 said :
and it was not there in the old days.

Think about it: if it wasn't there originally, they must have added it for a reason afterwards...

Yes, because they made the wilderness dangerous, which it isn't anymore. Besides, back when they introduced the wilderness ditch, there were nothing but constant complains about it. Why has everyone suddenly turned 180 degrees?

But I guess in today's world everyone has to be babied. No one can think for themselves.
The Wilderness is still dangerous if you have PvP enabled.

The Wilderness wall should remain in place to prevent players unknowingly entering the Wilderness whilst having PvP enabled - i.e. the reason it was put there in the first place.

P.s. the majority of players complaining about the wall back in the day were PKers. We don't see many of those around nowadays, so I don't think there'll be much support for removing the wall now.

~A~

06-May-2023 01:02:59

Sazima
Apr Member 2023

Sazima

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
whens the last time you heard about someone luring first of all
and second of all sense all new accounts come with pvp enabled at first jagex can change that so when there accounts are made they are automatically pvp opted out and have to opt in with new accounts easy fix

07-May-2023 01:57:52

Quick find code: 185-186-371-66279471 Back to Top