Forums

Ways to fix the economy!!!

Quick find code: 185-186-295-66280028

HCIM Ragner

HCIM Ragner

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gambling bots: instead of trying to ban these bots Dailey, delete them for good let RuneScape be the host with slight ods RuneScape way. Delete the gold from the game.

Skilling items: there are too many bots ruining the price of items such as ores,bars,wood,runes. Give players the option to help delete these items from the game in mass amounts for untradable cosmetic rewards. Like 100k of each ore and unlock this beautiful rare mining outfit! Which they can show off. For all different skills. Or tittles. Make deleting these items rewarding for people to kick start the economy, use other techniques to fight back against the bots ruining and killing the economy.

Rare cosmetics: people in RuneScape love showing off their wealth holding their tbows and eles show they’re billions of gp off to their friends and clans. I remember the old days when party hats were the true sign of wealth in RuneScape. Seeing someone with a blue party hat when it was 350m out side fally. When everyone would merch for gp when the game was alive!
Bring rare cosmetics in the game. Even if they’re not tradable. Cosmetics worth 1bill 2bill 500m 100m even 50m. Let them have a chance to buy them from npcs and delete the gold out of the game. And if they want to sell them back, they only get 75% back delete the rest of the gold.

Would be nice seeing a fresh economy in RuneScape. I understand bots are getting better. It might be wiser to fight against them in other ways.

13-May-2023 18:18:01

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,747 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
333333333 said :
Just report them and move on!

Indeed.

I haven't ever seen gambling bots in my life, so letting Jagex take over won't do much.

The items (or cash after being sold) is removed with the bots, so it's not staying in the game. Letting people remove even more will drive up the prices, actually ncreasing the profit from bots in the same time span.

There are lots of rares already, and even though Jagex admitted some time ago they were a mistake, they just keep on adding more.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

14-May-2023 12:57:31

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,167 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HCIM Ragner said :
Gambling bots: instead of trying to ban these bots Dailey, delete them for good let RuneScape be the host with slight ods RuneScape way. Delete the gold from the game.

lol 100% no way. jagex do not want rs to be a gambling game. the issues with rwt is too much to then jagex start doing this.

this would create more damage
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

14-May-2023 13:29:57

Quick find code: 185-186-295-66280028 Back to Top