Forums

Separate Server for Asian play

Quick find code: 185-186-279-66227856

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
That's true! but given the present diversity of our real-world Asian language mods should not be that hard to find!

Many veteran Asian players would be a perfect choice.

They weren't referring to Forum Mods or Player Mods. They were referring to the J-mods. Members of staff which means you'd need those Asian Players to be hired and relocate to England or find someone in Britain that speaks the lingo who's applying. Either way it's rather a tough choice. Get a job and relocate half way around the world or find the right person for a position who just by chance speaks the Lingo of the area.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

16-Aug-2021 15:29:04

Dreamfyyre
Jan Member 2023

Dreamfyyre

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's true! but given the present diversity of our real-world Asian language mods should not be that hard to find!

Many veteran Asian players would be a perfect choice.

They weren't referring to Forum Mods or Player Mods. They were referring to the J-mods. Members of staff which means you'd need those Asian Players to be hired and relocate to England or find someone in Britain that speaks the lingo who's applying. Either way it's rather a tough choice. Get a job and relocate half way around the world or find the right person for a position who just by chance speaks the Lingo of the area.

Hi Tranq!

Thank you for taking your precious time to go through our request!

It is true as it would be hard to move to England. But, RO as in regional office can also be created for what I believe.

Like some J mods were also given work from home for other countries, ad in our case where this can be applied as a regional office.

It will be a slow start but i am very sure that in Asian countries this game is loved and played on a regular basis and taking a step further in near future will be a win-win for Jagex and us as well!

I am not saying to take any action this instant, but at least a start in Asia so many talented and deserving people are there who will lovingly be willing to work for Jagex.

But in near future as i mentioned

26-Aug-2021 17:57:04

Quick find code: 185-186-279-66227856 Back to Top