Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

[#CJQQ3PTNJ]

[#CJQQ3PTNJ]

Posts: 523 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh I'm so sad I can't remember the name, but I am catching myself humming it every now and again. It is now little over a year since I cancelled my subscription, but since this is the game I have played and loved the most, I find myself logging in today for the first time in millenia and the instant the music starts I know the exact melody (don't know if it's the right word)and I start jamming to the tune.
I am still in search of the name of my favorite song. But Jagex, I really hope you are doing well as a company and are able to give runescape to so many more. As I am now studying I have little time for games and also little funds, which is why I'm not subscribed. Even though I probably should subscribe agian just because I love Runescape.
Sorry for all the random love, you will hear from me again when I find the name of the Track.
Yours for over 7 years
Pfps

11-Feb-2011 19:08:49

Fillingo
Dec Member 2022

Fillingo

Posts: 1,538 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Soundscape is definitely one of my favorite RS tracks. There's another track unlocked through dungeoneering, but I can't think of it at the moment. I'll edit my post as soon as I find out (or remember, hehe). :P
-Dr Robry

11-Feb-2011 20:14:32

Trevorghost
Dec Member 2005

Trevorghost

Posts: 11,113 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-The Sound of Guthix
-But We Can Fight
-Body Talk
-All For the Pest
-Born to Do This
-These Stones
-Black Zabeth
-Corporate Callousness
-Only a King
-Adorno X
-The Void Stares Back
-Animal Apogee
My favorite forever was "The Sound of Guthix" but Animal Apogee is simply an amazing piece of music.
Max Quest Points. Max Cool Points. Host of the Immensely Popular Lords of the Wait.

11-Feb-2011 22:04:58

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top