Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Vand

Vand

Posts: 14,991 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personally speaking, I adore the following RuneScape songs: Animal Apogee, Joy of the Hunt, The Duke, Emotion, Grotto, Kingdom, Waterfall, The Trade Parade, and also almost all of the magnificent boss-related music and ambient noises found in Daemonheim ^_^ !
I truly admire the sounds found in Daemonheim and its depths, to be honest, for it truly enhances my adventuring session quite a bit :) .
In a simple sense, I admire the RuneScape Music that not only accompanies the area it supports magnificently, but also encompasses the listener with its majestic sound!
~Vandite
Just your friendly neighborhood team player.

10-Feb-2011 21:22:02

Balustan

Balustan

Posts: 19,291 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I enjoy Animal Apogee as well as The Sound of Guthix is it and Healin' Feeling they are all my kind of tracks.
I also like most of the music from the void knight series, the gnome series and WGS.Pretty much all Grand MAster quests have good music and Love Story too.
Wees
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

10-Feb-2011 21:40:12

Colloquial
Apr Member 2021

Colloquial

Posts: 1,738 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Bond!
Oh man!
There are so many to choose from!
I really like all the music to be fair!
But if you said to me that I could only ever have 1 song that I could listen to, it would probably be 'Flute Salad' - plays when you are on the way to Draynor from Lumbridge.
Regards,
Princey ;)
It's pronounced: col-oh-qui-al

10-Feb-2011 22:06:40

alexxk
Nov Member 2023

alexxk

Posts: 318 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although I tend to disable my music, but out of my several years of Runescape experience and vast range of music, I would definately say Fanfare! It's so catchy and well "hip", and is one of the old original ones!

11-Feb-2011 08:16:33

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top