Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Nub buN

Nub buN

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ever since Rs3 was released, I would have to say that I liked more than half of the songs that jagex reworked.

But some of my personal favourites would have to be:

Elven Lily
Zaros Stirs
Zarosian Reprise

Oh, and also the reworked RuneScape theme song that you first hear when you go to the in-game login screen. (Scape Bold :D )

27-Apr-2015 09:39:31 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2015 10:01:27 by Nub buN

Raw Lobbs
Nov Member 2021

Raw Lobbs

Posts: 2,333 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Venture and Runescape theme.

Runescape theme remember my childhood, i started to play when i had 12 years old, and on time, thats music is and was very nostalgic.

Congratulations again to who care with the music and sounds of Runescape, nice job. I can * find staff list of Jagex anymore, before it used to be in Jagex information > Credits, now apparently it was removed , but congratulations :)
(Brazil) Official Community Helper (Ajudante da Comunidade): Twitter @JagexHelpLobbs
| FC/CC : Comu PT BR |
Funorb
| RuneScape Wiki PT BR Burocr/Adm |

29-Apr-2015 05:23:02

Sir Adam 1st

Sir Adam 1st

Posts: 23,829 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In my quick foray into the music tonight, here are my top picks:

Autumn Voyage (Was this changed slightly from the old RS?)
The Pact
Runeiverse

Least Favourite:

Sea Shanty II - mostly because it keeps defaulting to that and it's grating after a while.

Fun fact: When I used to play religiously, 'Kingdom' was my go-to song.

05-May-2015 05:38:48

Itachii

Itachii

Posts: 9,134 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
love the revamped RS music in general :) epic and dramatic tunes that inspire one's soul! Recently have enjoyed the Prifddinas music, elven style with seren's whispers is most haunting. Hope you continue to add excellent music and sounds to Gielinor and beyond!

Always remembered the Elvarg fight tune Attack 2, ohh memories ;D the soundcloud remix for the revamped Runescape main theme is absolutely amazing aswell I must say!
Awesome Runelab Ideas
Souls of the Sand , Last of the Naragi , Werewolf Quest

13-May-2015 21:54:04

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top