Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

The TomBomb
Jan Member 2012

The TomBomb

Posts: 4,497 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just recently heard Saltwater, and I actually like it a lot. It made runescape's music sound more modern unlike a lot of the music which is fairly old sounding. I think if runescape had more modern sounding music there would be less people who leave their sounds off

30-Aug-2012 18:54:53

Aterivus
Dec Member 2020

Aterivus

Posts: 6,733 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex, what happened with the GWD music reworks?
Both the BtS and the GWD video mentioned the music would be reworked, yet it's same as it was beforehand. Not that I mind, as I always enjoy the GWD tracks, but most of us were expecting and looking forward to this.
" All great changes are preceded by chaos. "

|
Lorehound
| |
Quester
| |
Skiller
|
PvMer
| |
One Cool Mamajama
| ~
Atty
: Your Favourite Bald Guy

05-Sep-2012 20:10:18

Utuku tree
Dec Member 2022

Utuku tree

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi guys! like I think a lot of you, i love runescapes music. i already have more than 250 tracks on my phone! if you are interested in playing those tracks on piano, google for runesheets ^_^
(this was not ment as advertising)

07-Sep-2012 15:31:01

Pizzahatt1
Dec Member 2011

Pizzahatt1

Posts: 220 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Lord, or some other audio team member that might be reading this.
In the current playlist there's two tracks (Taverley Dreams and Spiritual) that have the same length and sound very similar, if not identical. Furthermore, I've never seen Spiritual play while I've been in Taverley.
This makes me suspect that Spiritual is an unintentional duplicate that somehow made its way onto the track list. I noticed this a couple of months ago and reported it as a bug, but since nothing has been done about it I decided to make a post about it in this thread.
A response as to whether or not this is intentional would be much appreciated if at all possible. :)

10-Sep-2012 19:59:37

WriterFluff
Aug Member 2018

WriterFluff

Posts: 311 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just have to say; after taking years of hiatus, I've been playing rather sparingly lately. I logged on with my sound enabled, which is rare, and forgot to press the play button. Any other time I'd heard the login music, I'd only heard the first few seconds, and passed them off as just annoyance, since I usually turn off sound and listen to Pandora. But this time I let it play, and I have to say... it's just so... epic. It has that epic feel to it. I had to sit and listen to it, then come to this forum just to compliment it. This is coming from the guy who put the Elder Scrolls V intro song in his music library, just to listen to it now and again, without having to boot up the game.
Good job on that one, guys. I love it.

15-Sep-2012 03:13:11

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top