Forums

Community Helpers Appreciation Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-419-65740541

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have not seen a thread like this yet, hence I went ahead and created one.

At the very early stage of Community Helpers foundation, we have seen massive level of help they are extending to the Forum users. I myself is a witness and beneficiary of their genuine love of assisting the community, as I posted a thread and got great answers from them.

My specific query was very technical Linux-related question, even for myself who is a sysadmin irl had trouble of understanding.

So thanks Community Helpers team for the round-the-clock support, it is really a labor-of-love on your part eventhough some forumers has not welcomed you yet.

29-Jan-2016 13:11:47

A Goku

A Goku

Posts: 710 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I completely agree with you. I've noticed they respond fast with great answers. You guys also have helped me learn by giving that little extra information.

Thanks!

29-Jan-2016 15:29:46 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2016 06:32:00 by A Goku

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I give credit to whom credit is due. Hopefully this thread helps you to continue the labor-of-love that you have been doing for many years already, while your critics continue to discredit the validy and usefulness of the program. As for the establishment of CH team here in RSOF, I ask Jagex: Why only now?

Though just like every good stuff happening in the world, better late than never.

29-Jan-2016 21:01:08

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,338 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Special shout-outs to
Samora Kiba
Ythaar Mej
Whos Dr
, and
L0ne Druid
!! ^_^ All of who happen to be Community Helpers :P

Disclaimer that this is on the basis of my personal interactions with them, and I have no idea how good they actually are at Tech/Account help, because oftentimes people don't differentiate between someone who's awesome and someone who's awesome at their job.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

01-Feb-2016 16:17:38 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2016 18:21:18 by Vera

Maynne

Maynne

My challenge to everyone is give the program a chance.

Then the moment Jagex's support for the Community Helpers weakened, then we can all rally behind the Community Helpers. Jagex already let the cat out of the bag, they cannot abandon this program for no good reason :P

05-Feb-2016 15:57:40 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2016 15:58:07 by Maynne

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,338 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love how real
Samora Kiba
is. She holds no allegiance to one "side" or another, but instead acts in the best interest of the forum community and the forums.

Lou
, I think the Community Helpers program is an interesting initiative. I appreciate the Customer Service team's proactiveness, and especially how Community Helpers get to confer with jmods on their own private forums so relevant and official information can be more efficiently disseminated.

Other than that, I'll have to wait in terms of seeing what effects this formal support team will have.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

05-Feb-2016 16:37:22

Quick find code: 181-182-419-65740541 Back to Top