Forums

Community Helpers Appreciation Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-419-65740541

ru ni

ru ni

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This post is only possible because of @JagexHelperPacman. My email [email protected] and the email confirmation link was always broken and invalid because of it. So now I can actually log into the forums without being redirected to my account settings.

I consider myself fairly tech savvy but it didn't occur to me to change the encoding on the url to replace '+' with '%2b'. Dude came in with a clutch save and forwarded the issue to the email team so that others aren't affected for much longer.

Mad props to the support teams, and more importantly Pacman. Waka waka.

13-Apr-2017 12:34:46

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to give a shoutout to
Malua
, though I'm not sure if she frequents this subforum. Arguably, one of the speediest and most prompt member of the Community Helpers team. Whenever I refresh the Community Led Help subforums, I find that Malua with her speedy fingers have already addressed a new thread. Sometimes, I wonder if Malua ever sleeps at all because a new thread will present itself at an odd timing and sure enough, Malua would've already made her move!

Even my Elven dexterity is unable to keep up with Malua. I sometimes wonder what species or race Malua belongs to.. or which part of Gielinor she came from.. (is she even from Gielinor?)

*fingers on chin, thinking emoji*

I am unable to sleep soundly until these questions have been answered!!
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

22-Apr-2017 03:56:45 - Last edited on 22-Apr-2017 03:58:19 by Chief Elf

Quick find code: 181-182-419-65740541 Back to Top