Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thank you to the best 2 forum mods in runescape history who well deserve their mod status and hope will still be keeping our threads safe and clean for years to come

Tranquility - The Lady of the forums always pleasant and polite the forums needs a proper lady to keep order with a womans touch

Tufftypower - The gentleman of the forums always happy to help and will always go out of his way to help a player in need you are the man of the forums

if there was royalty and crowns the queen would be tranquility and the king would be tufftypower keep up the great work

This has been a Dark message from a Barking Mad player.

#
Dark
Bark
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

07-Sep-2014 21:52:15

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do Worker said :
I'd like to thank Tufftypower for doing an amazing job of moderating the forums. His locking messages are helpful and concise, and often provide a useful link. He does a great job of posting on normal threads too; he doesn't just go on the forums everyday to lock threads/hide posts. I also appreciate that he won't immediately punish somebody for disagreeing or questioning him, unlike a lot of fmods.

So very true. :)

08-Sep-2014 01:51:01

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,318 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Werewolf said :
thank you to the best 2 forum mods in runescape history who well deserve their mod status and hope will still be keeping our threads safe and clean for years to come

Tranquility - The Lady of the forums always pleasant and polite the forums needs a proper lady to keep order with a womans touch

Tufftypower - The gentleman of the forums always happy to help and will always go out of his way to help a player in need you are the man of the forums

if there was royalty and crowns the queen would be tranquility and the king would be tufftypower keep up the great work

#
Dark
Bark

I thought he was gonna say that the two of them were the same person
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

08-Sep-2014 12:50:10

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol Southeastern...

Also thanks for the kind words...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

09-Sep-2014 19:39:31

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,522 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Werewolf said :

#
Dark
Bark

I thought he was gonna say that the two of them were the same person

They are! And that person is called Tranuffty! ;)
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

12-Sep-2014 09:32:51

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top