Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Epicus said :
Surprised this thread was still around. :O

Well, the sticky-ness is permanent methinks.
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

24-Aug-2014 19:43:39

Do Worker
Nov Member 2023

Do Worker

Posts: 3,157 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to thank Tufftypower for doing an amazing job of moderating the forums. His locking messages are helpful and concise, and often provide a useful link. He does a great job of posting on normal threads too; he doesn't just go on the forums everyday to lock threads/hide posts. I also appreciate that he won't immediately punish somebody for disagreeing or questioning him, unlike a lot of fmods.

26-Aug-2014 20:04:07

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do Worker said :
I'd like to thank Tufftypower for doing an amazing job of moderating the forums. His locking messages are helpful and concise, and often provide a useful link. He does a great job of posting on normal threads too; he doesn't just go on the forums everyday to lock threads/hide posts. I also appreciate that he won't immediately punish somebody for disagreeing or questioning him, unlike a lot of fmods.

That made my day. I keep forgetting about this great thread. I need to put it on my watch today list.

Cheers for the kind words. All ways nice to see happy people who like the F-Mods.

Have some cookies. ^_^

Tuffty.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

02-Sep-2014 09:30:35

Oboi
Dec Member 2004

Oboi

Posts: 9,663 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Do Worker said :

That made my day. I keep forgetting about this great thread. I need to put it on my watch today list.

Cheers for the kind words. All ways nice to see happy people who like the F-Mods.

Have some cookies. ^_^

Tuffty.

YEEEEEEEE TUFFTY NO1

05-Sep-2014 07:25:32

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,536 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A nod to Princess Rae for taking a lot of time and trouble to deal with an argument, and to come up with a very well considered and balanced post that hopefully, the people involved will take notice of. Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

07-Sep-2014 08:07:42

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top