Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vreez helped me in RS Classic Knight's Sword and Merlin's Crystal quests when another player is needed to distract NPCs! First with Sir Vyvin so I could scam his picture of the sword and today with Arhein so I could board his ship!

I really appreciate the spent time helping RS Classic community. Many thanks, Vreez :)

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

12-Aug-2016 07:49:36

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Happy Birthday Epicus..... Well for tomorrow 2nd. lol. I might not be here for your message. :P

See you soon.

Late response but thank you for the Birthday Message! I had an awesome time away c:

Vera said :
Epicus, are you the same person that pm'd me about the forums? Aka were you formerly known as Erupticus, or are you two different people? I forget >.<

It wouldn't have been me, I don't play the game any more! I just pop onto the forums from time to time! Sorry to have confused you! ^^

21-Aug-2016 15:10:39

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In other news; it's nice to see that password is now finally uncensored! Many years of continuous bumping and support from the community, including Forum Moderators for attempting to stretch the thread to Jagex Moderators. Thank you everyone! You're all amazing people~

21-Aug-2016 15:25:26

The contents of this message have been hidden.

26-Aug-2016 22:05:40

The contents of this message have been hidden.

26-Aug-2016 22:57:12

Archaeox
Dec
fmod Member

Archaeox

Forum Moderator Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rezno: offensive language is not welcome anywhere on the forums. Please read the Forum Code of Conduct, which says "Be respectful of your fellow forumers at all times".
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

26-Aug-2016 23:08:15

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rezno:
If you insist!

Mod Kalaya said :
Swearing on the forums is not allowed.

Thanks

Quote in it's entirety can be found on the Forum Mod Review Thread. Also a perfect place for as you call it us abusing our powers.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

31-Aug-2016 18:45:08

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top