Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-Jun-2014 11:31:02

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Jun-2014 16:59:01

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,314 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alex0000120, this thread has been posted for the community to share positive feedback for the Forum Moderator team. I appreciate that you are angered by what has occurred in-game but posting a complaint about the conduct of another is not welcome in the forums.

If you should find yourself in that situation again, please use the Report system to alert Jagex. Sending a report will capture a brief snapshot of all recent interaction and provides Jagex the evidence it needs to act.

As there is nothing more that can be done in the forums to resolve this matter, please refrain from posting a complaint about a specific player again.

~Tox~
Forum Help

08-Jun-2014 18:33:28

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know there aren't specific forum moderators assigned or what not (to my knowledge) to the Welcome Forums, but there are a couple that have really stood out for me and I just wanted to say a big thank you :D I don't usually post but try to get hold of people in-game, but I know you three are particularly busy and I wanted others to see too! I know that other FMods have helped in the Welcome Forums and I thank
ALL
all of you for the fantastic responses and help that has been given :)

Twillow

You have always done a great job offering a better place to post, fast response time and generally active presence all over the forums (I always manage to bump into one of your posts in some way or another) but the time and love you put into it needed to be...well.... complimented! I also wanted to say a big thank you for actually helping me to improve my posts, focussing on the small wording that makes that big difference. I always try to remember those handy tips you one gave me!

S euss

Your activity on welcome is just awesome. Always there to respond with a nice post explaining why to make sure the OP actually understands. I have to say I write a response with as much as I an think of, then you post and I think...oh yes... that too! I have learnt a lot of different sources of help and things you can add to your reply to make it more helpful just by reading yours and it has been great to see players get the help they need.

Dibi01

Well.... my best buddy :P (Sorry Calm! :P ) A massive help and always willing to do more... such as help with the "Need Help? Look Here!" thread. Thanks for all the work as a general forumer as well as an FMod and for all the awesome techy work you do that I could never dream of understanding! :P

EDIT: Treemaid, VIP Tom and the others I have thanked in game - you lot already know how I feel! Stop being greedy for ty's ;)
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Owner - Montys Crusaders

10-Jun-2014 21:08:48 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2014 21:11:12 by Miss Misty

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top