Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to see you go Jyggy but as I said I hope you come back one day again :) All the best to you Ryncewind you did a great job in the Teamwork section.

Also my other appreciation goes towards too VIP Tom, Been looking after really well of the Welcome of the forums with the new players. Nice work Tom! :)
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

19-May-2014 06:13:30

[#WPZO4D419]

[#WPZO4D419]

Posts: 1,332 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would just like to say kudos to Twillow for her help around the forums. I've seen her post on Welcome and other sections, it was always polite and respectful. No matter the situation, her post made people feel comfortable and the advice was also spot on. Keep it up! :)

23-May-2014 13:34:16

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-May-2014 18:56:22

Buzz2Beee2

Buzz2Beee2

Posts: 5,188 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow for her calm and pleasant manner in which she chops off a head. lol She is good. :)

Tufftypower for his speed at squashing those pesky little trolls and spammers. :)

Both are excellent. If fact I have not (yet) come across one that is not 'doing their job'. All of them need a medal. :)

Thank you for keeping the forums from chaos.

Psssst (whispers) I posted this in the wrong place so have just moved it to here.
Don't look down on people, unless you are helping them up

Picture a little bee here called BUZZY > :D <
Remember we are all the same race - The Human Race

30-May-2014 10:18:49

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-gives various FMods a shout out-

Didn't know I had any to give, but Tuffty said that was how to say we think you do a good job.

Thanks again, and I hope you keep at it. :)

Ohh.. just seen that Rynce is gone. :(

He was arround when I looked at the forums Years back, and was always a very good mod whenever he crossed into Minigames and D&Ds, from Teamwork; very fair, and upholding the spirit of the game, even if he did misinterpret the wording on the chat threads, the 1st few times. :P

I think the forums will really miss his solid hardworking ethic, along with some of the other FMods who've left recently, most of whom I know less well.

31-May-2014 12:57:23 - Last edited on 31-May-2014 13:06:26 by Yusou Bhoroi

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it was yesterday the General forum was again spammed - every thread on page one, repeatedly.

In comes GAVO .... faster than a speeding bullet !

The quickest and most thorough clean-up job I've ever seen. :D

Much efficient
Very amaze
wow

01-Jun-2014 13:58:12

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Jun-2014 17:32:17

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top