Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Averia Light.

Thank you for that. We do get whats going on there and you have my total support and backing without fail.

It's a really bad time for everyone there and I get it.

We can look forward to better times to come.

Next year yes we can all have more fun I'm sure.

Also rest assured Off Topic is well looked after. :D
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

31-May-2020 20:53:43

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Averia, thank you for posting that.

I know there's all sorts of negative stuff going on in the world at the moment, so it's totally understandable if people get a bit stressed out.

I hope you and yours are ok.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

01-Jun-2020 11:50:37

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Words typed on a keyboard behind a screen don't even come close to showing the appreciation, even just appreciating is not enough to highlight what the majority of our amazing volunteers.

I think it about time the company recognised them and treated them with a fraction of the respect that we know they are worth and at least remove their monthly subscription as a mark of respect and thanks for their work that do to allow Jagex as a company to run smoothly and in some ways, actually continue to operate as a business.

I know that every single one of the Fmods will disagree with me and say they don't want a free passage and they are happy to pay and do their job for the love of the game because that is the kind of people they are.

I know this probably won't ever happen and i can 100% guarantee that no Jmod will pop in with an excuse of why this will never happen but it would be nice to see the people that deserve the real thanks actually get the recognition they truly deserve after some of the shit they have got over the years.

Much love

Scouse - Respect and heartfelt love to those who really deserve it, some more than others but that's maybe a post for the player appreciation thread <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

04-Jul-2020 01:21:03

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Words typed on a keyboard behind a screen don't even come close to showing the appreciation, even just appreciating is not enough to highlight what the majority of our amazing volunteers.

I think it about time the company recognised them and treated them with a fraction of the respect that we know they are worth and at least remove their monthly subscription as a mark of respect and thanks for their work that do to allow Jagex as a company to run smoothly and in some ways, actually continue to operate as a business.

I know that every single one of the Fmods will disagree with me and say they don't want a free passage and they are happy to pay and do their job for the love of the game because that is the kind of people they are.

I know this probably won't ever happen and i can 100% guarantee that no Jmod will pop in with an excuse of why this will never happen but it would be nice to see the people that deserve the real thanks actually get the recognition they truly deserve after some of the shit they have got over the years.

Much love

Scouse - Respect and heartfelt love to those who really deserve it, some more than others but that's maybe a post for the player appreciation thread <3

Thanks for the message, but I rather keep my pure F2p status. I pride myself gaining all the stats that I have as a non-member through the years.

If I have a selfish request, is for Jagex to grant everyone the capability for a decent forum avatar. Something that looks decent, and will able to give forumers a visual personality regardless of membership status. It will also help with beautification of this board, as the default avatar is ugly - destroys the aesthetics of this website.

04-Jul-2020 11:24:29

Nex0rigin

Nex0rigin

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to thank Tren for taking the time to clarify some rules in the forums. Not every FMod does that, so it's helpful when you have a question about the rules to have someone like Tren that's willing to take a few moments to explain the rules specifically.

Thanks Tren! I appreciate it! :)
Some are born moose, some achieve mooseness, and some have mooseness thrust upon them

06-Jul-2020 03:50:17

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top