Forums

Holly Wreath

Quick find code: 17-18-538-66220496

H M P 1 2

H M P 1 2

Posts: 531 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
InLightOf said :
@Don French, that is manipulation my friend. Shame on you.

I would feel like a criminal "robbing the bank" buying at your bargain 2.5b price however if your gonna sell them for that hit me up cause I'm sure as hell not stupid. Wont even trade mine for a Blue Party children's hat. Holly is a sign of Intelligence.

I would love to be a grass head band dealer. I'll have lots of green if that's the case! :D

you should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to price manip disk and wreath as well as purple and yellow
I'm done with this section of the forums and I'm not coming back here ever again
just wanted to write this before I leave, hopefully they do add a new currency which allows us to buy rares from the grand exchange as soon as possible!

24-Jul-2021 19:42:28

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
holly wreath got cancelled when everyone figured out 3age wreath looks cuter and better.

with the money you could get a santa or get a bsh if you can affort more.

disk cant really get maniped because people these days are smart enough to not burn their hands on it.

im not saying dont buy 1. but im saying its your own choice making that gamble, ive heard good stories too about decent flips.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

03-Sep-2021 15:12:22

Quick find code: 17-18-538-66220496 Back to Top