Forums

Rare inflation

Quick find code: 17-18-19-66176332

Yo Blue
Sep Member 2007

Yo Blue

Posts: 6,443 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rasil said :
All I know is that if i'm 84 merching virtual hats on a video game, I will have failed at life.

Yea you will still be working the 9-5 at Walmart to save up for your diabetes medication. Maybe little Timmy will come see you during the holidays tho.
I'm blue daba dee daba die!
Pulled 14 phats from crackers 5/6
Rank 2 Div

Investing in rares for a better tomorrow.
Top 25 Merchers~R~US LLC
''Retired 2016''

22-Dec-2020 02:21:07

fatrix12

fatrix12

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
Rasil said :
All I know is that if i'm 84 merching virtual hats on a video game, I will have failed at life.

Yea you will still be working the 9-5 at Walmart to save up for your diabetes medication. Maybe little Timmy will come see you during the holidays tho.

LOOOOOL !!!!

22-Dec-2020 03:58:35 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2020 03:59:31 by fatrix12

Rasil
Jun Member 2016

Rasil

Posts: 542 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
Rasil said :

I’d tell you to grow up but if I did you probably wouldn’t be with us for much longer :/

22-Dec-2020 09:00:34

Rasil
Jun Member 2016

Rasil

Posts: 542 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
Rasil said :

I’d tell you to grow up but if I did you probably wouldn’t be with us for much longer :/

22-Dec-2020 09:00:40

Yo Blue
Sep Member 2007

Yo Blue

Posts: 6,443 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rasil said :
Yo Blue said :
Rasil said :

Stop harassing me based on my age! I am reporting your comment to the forum mods and filing a police report.

It is unlawful to harass a person because of his or her age.

Harassment can include, for example, offensive or derogatory remarks about a person's age. Although the law prohibit teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive environment.
I'm blue daba dee daba die!
Pulled 14 phats from crackers 5/6
Rank 2 Div

Investing in rares for a better tomorrow.
Top 25 Merchers~R~US LLC
''Retired 2016''

22-Dec-2020 23:10:02 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2020 23:18:30 by Yo Blue

Cha0s Khan

Cha0s Khan

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rasil said :
Yo Blue said :
Rasil said :

Hey! Google his name with runescape at the end. Read the Reddit article and you will understand why he is the person he is.

22-Dec-2020 23:42:45

Kehl

Kehl

Posts: 331 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
Rasil said :

I like how he tries to play a victim right after instigating with these types of degrading comments regarding McDonalds and Walmart’s employees and a very serious health condition in addition to his elitist attitude saying it’s our own fault for the current state of market manipulation. It’s this exact elitist mentality right here that brings so much toxicity to the game. New players bring life and longevity to the game we all love. Let’s not try to downgrade the newer players. I have partyhats myself on my main btw but you wont ever see me bringing anyone else down because of it. We need to do better for the new community.

23-Dec-2020 00:28:51 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2020 01:28:54 by Kehl

Kehl

Kehl

Posts: 331 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
Kehl said :
Yo Blue said :
It is 2021 if you haven't got a phat set by now its your own fault.

Ok, boomer. Many thanks for the input!

You are lv 68 with 17m total exp..that's like someone working at McDonalds complaining a Bugatti Chiron is too expensive. Go play the game stay in your lane and save up for full rune.

23-Dec-2020 00:48:43

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo Blue said :
Kehl said :
Yo Blue said :
It is 2021 if you haven't got a phat set by now its your own fault.

Ok, boomer. Many thanks for the input!

You are lv 68 with 17m total exp..that's like someone working at McDonalds complaining a Bugatti Chiron is too expensive. Go play the game stay in your lane and save up for full rune.

still better than wearing a paper hat which can be traded for a bugatti :) . but whats all the talk here about? o yeah. rare inflation. seems ppl got butthurt :)
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

23-Dec-2020 01:34:47

Quick find code: 17-18-19-66176332 Back to Top