Forums

2022 XMas Speculation Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-800-66261901

PvPMatter
Apr Member 2023

PvPMatter

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An event that is most likely terrible for RuneScape and the community, but rakes in tons of money for Jagex..... 100%

Whether it be PVM hype or some other over hype content that misses about 25-50% of the RS player bases ideal content implementation, most of these players aren't active anymore but seeing as though Jagex hasn't released REAL GENUINE SUPPORTED minigame, or PVP updates in 10 years is at their own fault.
Be nice and help people
........ * No sarcasm towards this action please. * :P IGN:
ShallPrevail

My threads
- Quick find codes: 185-186-847-66247999 **OR** 278-279-672-66248231

10-Sep-2022 00:37:57 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2022 00:43:37 by PvPMatter

MangaFreak
Jul Member 2010

MangaFreak

Posts: 2,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I swear, if we just get another Green santa hat bs event again this year, and i use the term event lightly here, then i'm going to be mad. I want an actual christmas event this year. Last years was a complete slap in the face.
-one does not simply create a signature-

11-Sep-2022 22:40:37

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MangaFreak said :
I swear, if we just get another Green santa hat bs event again this year, and i use the term event lightly here, then i'm going to be mad. I want an actual christmas event this year. Last years was a complete slap in the face.

We definitely won't be getting Green Santa Hat events again as Jagex explicitly stated they are discontinued.

11-Sep-2022 22:44:01

MangaFreak
Jul Member 2010

MangaFreak

Posts: 2,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
MangaFreak said :

We definitely won't be getting Green Santa Hat events again as Jagex explicitly stated they are discontinued.

I'm pretty sure they stated they'll come back but they didn't say when. we could see them again this year, or not for another 3 years. but they're definitely not discontinued. It was also never stated that black santa hats would be discontinued forever either so there's that.
-one does not simply create a signature-

11-Sep-2022 22:56:27

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

MangaFreak said :
Dilbert2001 said :
MangaFreak said :

I'm pretty sure they stated they'll come back but they didn't say when. we could see them again this year, or not for another 3 years. but they're definitely not discontinued. It was also never stated that black santa hats would be discontinued forever either so there's that.

OK. Perhaps that's what they actually meant. Like Black Santa the Green ones aren't officially discontinued although we may not see them being released again.

11-Sep-2022 23:37:51

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :

Didnt jagex also say that the Rubber Turkyes were "discontinued"?

Look at how well that panned out.

So if you believe everything jagex says, you're in for a world of hurt.

Thus for all anyone knows, we could be getting GSHs this year.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

12-Sep-2022 12:00:25 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2022 12:03:25 by Draco Burnz

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Draco Burnz said :
Dilbert2001 said :

Didnt jagex also say that the Rubber Turkyes were "discontinued"?

Look at how well that panned out.

So if you believe everything jagex says, you're in for a world of hurt.

Thus for all anyone knows, we could be getting GSHs this year.

I don't recall Jagex ever said Rubber Turkeys were "discontinued".

TBH, I don't care about all those "they are discontinued" or "no, they aren't discontinued" beliefs. I am more interested in the speculative nature of the events instead of the items.

That said, it doesn't bother me if Black or Green Santa return or don't. I am more on par with the speculation of whether we will or won't have a Christmas event this year which gives us some sort of "Santa Hat" or similar, regardless they are Black, Green or perhaps I like more... Chromatic Santa Hats. :D

12-Sep-2022 17:28:27

Quick find code: 16-17-800-66261901 Back to Top