Forums

2022 XMas Speculation Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-800-66261901

Iceman3317
Dec Member 2023

Iceman3317

Posts: 6,635 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wasn't this supposed to be a discussion of the event that could happen? First off, the specifically said Green Santa would come back in the future. And no, not as rare as Black Santa. Just look at the price. It will return probably every year. But just as rare as it has been and not more common.

Second, if I am not mistaken, one of the Jagex Mods said that we would be get a Violet is Boo, which would be part of Halloween, so I don't think we will get a quest for her for Christmas.

What I want, is an actual Christmas Event that captures the essence of Christmas like events used to do. And make it go across all of the F2P World and decorate everything. Bring back the feel that has been lost for so many years.

As for what we will get. It is going to be the same thing we have had for the last 4 years. It will be the same GE crap again, with a massive TH Event like last year. We will also get an advent calendar.

The days of holiday events is over for Christmas and Easter. Just look at Easter, it was a copy and past of last year. Easter died years ago and now they are doing the same for Christmas. It is only a matter of time before Halloween dies as well.
Come the Sixth-Age, the world will need the World Guardian.

17-Sep-2022 13:33:14 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2022 13:35:35 by Iceman3317

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Violet is not a seasonal character like Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Violet is RS3's unique IP. She can appear any time in any event. So yes, I think it is quite possible we see Violet going trick or treating in Halloween instead of Christmas.

17-Sep-2022 15:38:37

Quick find code: 16-17-800-66261901 Back to Top