Forums

next 120?

Quick find code: 16-17-704-66177824

Ekimike
Feb Member 2018

Ekimike

Posts: 345 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Construction please!

The launch of 120 herblore and farming was fantastic and I look forward to the day when all the skills are 120, assuming an appropriately filled line up with no major gaps (like slayer).

04-Sep-2020 18:38:05

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gaitman said :
Please don't. Updating skills to 120 serves no real need, i'd like changes like the mining and smithing rework first for most skills.
Once a skill has a meaningful progression of content, then you can increase the levels.

I have to agree and disagree at same time :P , I don't think skills should be made 120s, Jagex is very incompetent in the designing field. But i do think M&S as 120 mining/smithing would have been way less damage to the drop tables and game overall, but if they decide all skills should be 120, jagex dropped the ball on it right there lmao

08-Sep-2020 00:49:41

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Vengeance of said :
Fishing and Cooking are, in my opinion, the two skills most "ready" for the leap up to 120 in their current states.

Not trying to bash this thread but fishing is not ready for higher level foods, jellyfish was nerfed bc it was too close to a potion lol. means anything from 110-120 will be crap for the effort and if good will be nerfed because High lvl PvMers go "Omg no nothing can replace my saradomin brews they have been best since like ever!!" <--no joke lol.

^personally i think jagex should unnerf jellyfish and raise cap to 120 just to piss them off and add platinum coins to stop price manips so they lose billions due to items being used as currency being unneeded, like what they did to mint cakes in a way but instead readding rares they make those coins OSRS has, think 1 coin is 10k? :P

edit: there tokens and 1k ea not 10kea but still good :P

08-Sep-2020 01:03:14 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2020 01:06:20 by XSlay4DeathX

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Since construction is very outdated they could make it 120 and allow us to design a castle :)

yeah i want drakens castle as my house....

everything else Jagex may mess it up, i mean not may, WILL... and summoning is idk.....because they would have to make something better than a unicorn for healing and something better than a pack yak and then better dmg boosting pouches which in turn devalue more shit lol.....not worth it tbh 99 is good enough.

edit: well they could add for summoning, pouch mutations that could just combine what we already have so it's like having 2 pets in one, nihils sitting on the back of a pack yak for example lol.

edit again: Also for construction create "player owned island" so we can merge all the "player owned" stuff to remove map clutter maybe. And it should have a lobby area for trading animals, i think further ahead than Jagex does :P

08-Sep-2020 01:20:01 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2020 01:33:47 by XSlay4DeathX

Fox Totem
Dec Member 2023

Fox Totem

Posts: 1,896 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please, no more 120. Rather put all skills on the same xp table as Invention and bump all skills to 150 (200m xp?) Content can be added/reworked as needed. It doesn't seem that content matters anyway, at least not as much as xp gains/rates. The point of the journey is not to arrive.

06-Oct-2020 15:01:24

Quick find code: 16-17-704-66177824 Back to Top