Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
Lions RAWR said :
Draco Burnz said :
Jack Flac said :
Wait, why can't they release a damn blog post on this stuff. Who the hell has the time to watch a damn stream?

Agreed.

Guess we'll have to wait till this happens to find out everything.

You could read the TlDW on reddit about the stream found here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/vkna45/tldw_540_legacy_of_zamorak_deep_dive_reveal/

Should Jagex post these on the front page? Yes. But someone has done all the work for you ;)

What's posted on Reddit isn't a developer's blog though. It is a summary of the livestream.

Developer blog with more details on what new items will be released, mechanics of the boss, etc regarding Legacy of Zamorak that haven't specifically been discussed in the livestream (and therefore Reddit), is indeed on the front page of the official RS3 website.

That is all fine and dandy, but the person asked if there was a blog post of this stuff. I assumed they wanted a blog or post about the live stream ( what this thread was about mostly). That was provided to them based on a reddit thread that has a breakdown of the stream.

Otherwise I know they will release blogs about the upcoming updates as they near.
Time to follow an trail of Treasure.
My Goals Lions Goals

02-Jul-2022 02:08:07

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions RAWR said :
Dilbert2001 said :
Lions RAWR said :
Draco Burnz said :
Jack Flac said :
Wait, why can't they release a damn blog post on this stuff. Who the hell has the time to watch a damn stream?

Agreed.

Guess we'll have to wait till this happens to find out everything.

You could read the TlDW on reddit about the stream found here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/vkna45/tldw_540_legacy_of_zamorak_deep_dive_reveal/

Should Jagex post these on the front page? Yes. But someone has done all the work for you ;)

What's posted on Reddit isn't a developer's blog though. It is a summary of the livestream.

Developer blog with more details on what new items will be released, mechanics of the boss, etc regarding Legacy of Zamorak that haven't specifically been discussed in the livestream (and therefore Reddit), is indeed on the front page of the official RS3 website.

That is all fine and dandy, but the person asked if there was a blog post of this stuff. I assumed they wanted a blog or post about the live stream ( what this thread was about mostly). That was provided to them based on a reddit thread that has a breakdown of the stream.

Otherwise I know they will release blogs about the upcoming updates as they near.

The content reveal livestreams are similar to the Behind The Scene news/videos we used to have in the past. They are meant to be high level showcases of what is coming up in the near future but lack the details of developer blogs like how threat is generated and the mechanics and rewards of opt-in pvp. They explicitly mentioned these things will be explained LATER on the revel livestream.

02-Jul-2022 03:51:37

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Dilbert2001 said :
Next couple of weeks they should be talking about details of Wildy Reborn, the start of the Daughter of Chaos season and I am looking forward to find out the secret of the Infernal Puzzle Box.

The daughter of Chaos Quest should be good :) It should help explain a post God world and the struggles that are unfolding.
My Goals Lions Goals

11-Jul-2022 01:57:09

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions RAWR said :

Jack Flac literally was asking for a blog post:

Jack Flac said :

So im at least still waiting for this to happen.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

11-Jul-2022 21:33:51 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2022 21:34:47 by Draco Burnz

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Draco Burnz said :
Lions RAWR said :

Jack Flac said :

Mod Hooli just mentioned in the livestream today there will be a Q&A next week or the week after. Wildyness Reborn will come out in EARLY August, so we are likely to see the developer blog in a couple of weeks.

Besides, they are likely to release a Death Cost Reduction blog this Friday,

13-Jul-2022 18:10:36 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2022 19:07:35 by Dilbert2001

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Draco Burnz said :
Lions RAWR said :

Jack Flac said :

You mean a blog post about the stream ;) Because they did not have time to watch the stream and wanted to read about it.
My Goals Lions Goals

16-Jul-2022 02:37:43

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Dilbert2001 said :

Mod Hooli just mentioned in the livestream today there will be a Q&A next week or the week after. Wildyness Reborn will come out in EARLY August, so we are likely to see the developer blog in a couple of weeks.

Is it coming out before the quest? ( Wilderness reborn). Thought it was reversed for some reason
My Goals Lions Goals

16-Jul-2022 02:39:13

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Lions RAWR said :
Dilbert2001 said :

Is it coming out before the quest? ( Wilderness reborn). Thought it was reversed for some reason

IIRC they said Wildy Reborn will come out WITH the Daughter of Chaos quest in August. We are now told the new Wildy will come in EARLY August, so the quest can only come with or after the Wildy Reborn.

My guess is the quest will tell us why the Wildy is changed as the aftermath of the departure of Zamorak, so logically it won't come after Wildy Reborn.

16-Jul-2022 03:22:03

Quick find code: 16-17-617-66256178 Back to Top