Forums

Legacy of Zamorak Feedback

Quick find code: 16-17-617-66256178

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions RAWR said :

Both of those are good questions. I know that they are still working out the kinks as they continue towards the update.

For instance warbands will still be PVP enabled, so I imagine that certain things will also be pvp enabled on default. ( such as the skull and hellfire bow). Personally I hope that they disable PVP on the demonic skull.

Agreed.

If they disable pvp for the skull ill be very happy.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

26-Jun-2022 21:42:00

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Daughter of Chaos should be very interesting too. I think part of it is going to be similar to Dimension of Disaster. We will have new places similar to New Varrock, but we will be playing as Moia instead of the World Guardian.

I predicted a Gielinorean Civil War after the Legacy of Zamorak. We are going to get it, but on an alternate reality. We will play through Moia's different adventures by collecting her memories.

I think all these are leading to Xau-Tak, perhaps right after this 6-month season of Daughter of Chaos.

28-Jun-2022 16:45:44

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Jack Flac said :
Wait, why can't they release a damn blog post on this stuff. Who the hell has the time to watch a damn stream?

They have this "damn blog post" in the News section of the RS3 Homepage:

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/introducing-zamorak-lord-of-chaos

29-Jun-2022 15:22:28

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
Jack Flac said :
Wait, why can't they release a damn blog post on this stuff. Who the hell has the time to watch a damn stream?

Yeah, I rrad throught thst. I'm talking sbout all the changes to how the wilderness and pvp will work. Yahknow, the important stuff. Zammy boss is pennies compated to that.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

29-Jun-2022 18:26:13

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Jack Flac said :
Dilbert2001 said :
Jack Flac said :

Yeah, I rrad throught thst. I'm talking sbout all the changes to how the wilderness and pvp will work. Yahknow, the important stuff. Zammy boss is pennies compated to that.

That would be in the next blog. The current blog is for the upcoming release of Legacy of Zamorak. The Wildy and pvp changes is called The Wildyness Reborn. It will come in August or more than a month from now. There is no need to release a blog so far ahead of time or by the time when The Wildyness Reborn actually comes most players will probably have forgotten it.

30-Jun-2022 01:43:08

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
Daughter of Chaos should be very interesting too. I think part of it is going to be similar to Dimension of Disaster. We will have new places similar to New Varrock, but we will be playing as Moia instead of the World Guardian.

I predicted a Gielinorean Civil War after the Legacy of Zamorak. We are going to get it, but on an alternate reality. We will play through Moia's different adventures by collecting her memories.

I think all these are leading to Xau-Tak, perhaps right after this 6-month season of Daughter of Chaos.

The amount of content that XAU-Tak is in, that has to be one of the biggest threats to come.

I think Daughter of Chaos will be an interesting quest if done right. The memories could be like the memories we saw in The Needle skips quests. I just hope they are all voiced acted as well. It would be a hard miss if its reduced to reading text.
Time to follow an trail of Treasure.
My Goals Lions Goals

30-Jun-2022 02:31:34

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Jack Flac said :

Agreed.

Guess we'll have to wait till this happens to find out everything.

You could read the TlDW on reddit about the stream found here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/vkna45/tldw_540_legacy_of_zamorak_deep_dive_reveal/

Should Jagex post these on the front page? Yes. But someone has done all the work for you ;)
Time to follow an trail of Treasure.
My Goals Lions Goals

30-Jun-2022 02:33:35 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2022 02:33:58 by Lions RAWR

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Lions RAWR said :
Draco Burnz said :
Jack Flac said :

Agreed.

Guess we'll have to wait till this happens to find out everything.

You could read the TlDW on reddit about the stream found here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/vkna45/tldw_540_legacy_of_zamorak_deep_dive_reveal/

Should Jagex post these on the front page? Yes. But someone has done all the work for you ;)

What's posted on Reddit isn't a developer's blog though. It is a summary of the livestream.

Developer blog with more details on what new items will be released, mechanics of the boss, etc regarding Legacy of Zamorak that haven't specifically been discussed in the livestream (and therefore Reddit), is indeed on the front page of the official RS3 website.

I can see similar developer blots coming when their times are due for The Wildyness Reborn and Daughter of Chaos.

30-Jun-2022 15:46:34

Quick find code: 16-17-617-66256178 Back to Top