Forums

RS3 Mahogany Homes hype

Quick find code: 16-17-498-66187709

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :

And unlike how all the elite skilling outfits were released in the past, we don't have to wait 6 months after Jagex put them on TH for the new Master Constructor's Outfits. :)

Not true at all.

The archaeologist (Master) and the Master Farming outfit were not on TH prior to their release. Both of those were earnable from the content that came out ;)

They reverted back to putting the outfit on TH ( as the elite skilling outfit above were only available from in game content). I am happy that they kept the option opened for people to get the outfit in game though.
Time to follow an trail of Treasure.
My Goals Lions Goals

10-Nov-2020 19:04:50 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2020 19:09:23 by Lions RAWR

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions RAWR said :
Dilbert2001 said :

And unlike how all the elite skilling outfits were released in the past, we don't have to wait 6 months after Jagex put them on TH for the new Master Constructor's Outfits. :)

Not true at all.

The archaeologist (Master) and the Master Farming outfit were not on TH prior to their release. Both of those were earnable from the content that came out ;)

They reverted back to putting the outfit on TH ( as the elite skilling outfit above were only available from in game content). I am happy that they kept the option opened for people to get the outfit in game though.

I am going by their last statement regarding Item Lifecycle. They might have released other elite skilling outfits before that statement, but since that statement they haven't released any elite outfits before the 6 month TH Embargo was lifted.

10-Nov-2020 19:51:34

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Jeremy Cheng said :
Anyone know what rewards rs3 mahogany homes will have?

The rewards are far more awesome as the RS3 Construction Contracts also involve other materials like Protean Planks, candles, clothes, nails etc. It is not just "mahogany".

The main reward is the long awaited Master Construction Outfits with these benefits:

- Option to automatically remove furniture after building it (no need to click your fingers off removing furniture).

- Convert logs into planks (say hello to the portable and wearable Saw Mill).

- Apply a temporary +3 boost to construction (what's better than an wieldable crystal saw with +3 construction bonus? A crystal saw + a wearable crystal saw equivalent for +6 construction bonus)

- Increased build progress and chance to instantly finish repairs for construction contracts. (amazing time saver).

- Unlimited teleports to your house, construction contract, house portals, and estate agents. (immensely useful. free wearable teletabs).

We also get a reward on the side, just a Plank Box which stores 100 planks. Really no big deal, but better than a 28 slot one nonetheless.

11-Nov-2020 01:11:28

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :

The main reward is the long awaited Master Construction Outfits with these benefits:

Speaking of the outfit, they said it'll have its own TH promo so does that mean the outfit itself will be on TH during that but once its over it'll be available ingame?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

13-Nov-2020 11:31:34

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Draco Burnz said :
Dilbert2001 said :

Speaking of the outfit, they said it'll have its own TH promo so does that mean the outfit itself will be on TH during that but once its over it'll be available ingame?

I am pretty sure the elite outfits will be on TH and in the game simultaneously next week. There will be no 6 months or so embargo.

13-Nov-2020 15:38:48 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2020 15:39:18 by Dilbert2001

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,203 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I for one am happy that they will be offering the Master construction outfit on both Treasure Hunter and in-game, unlike the master farming outfit and master archaeology outfit. But then again, it is a little too late for me :@ (already 99 construction).
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

14-Nov-2020 18:06:59

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WTFmybacon said :
I for one am happy that they will be offering the Master construction outfit on both Treasure Hunter and in-game, unlike the master farming outfit and master archaeology outfit. But then again, it is a little too late for me :@ (already 99 construction).

Whats stopping you from using it for 120/200m?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

14-Nov-2020 18:12:27

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,203 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
WTFmybacon said :

Whats stopping you from using it for 120/200m?

Because I personally don't care about [virtual] 120 or 200M (nor am I looking to waste my life on that, especially the latter).
But yea, if and when construction is made a 120 skill, then it will come in useful for me.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

14-Nov-2020 22:42:01

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

WTFmybacon said :

There are plenty of things to do after level 99 in RS3, even when that skills doesn't go to level 120. For instance, you can do Yak Tracks. They always require skilling no matter what levels your skills are.

As for the Master Constructor's Outfit, players of any levels can always use the free teleportation to a lot of places

14-Nov-2020 23:01:57

Quick find code: 16-17-498-66187709 Back to Top