Forums

He/Him- She/Her- They/Them Thread is locked

Quick find code: 15-16-468-66276869

I am Test

I am Test

Posts: 940 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just recently looked back at the game after a longer hiatus. And one of the first things I stumble on this his/her/them/xyz stuff.

It made me feel really uneasy. Why does this game, that accompanied me through much of my childhood and that always gave me a fun and innocent escape from reality suddenly starts pushing extremist left wing propaganda on me ? And it's not because of my own political stance or the one from the devs. I would feel just as uneasy if it started pushing extremist ring wing views.

A game like this should not be a vehicle for ideologies from any fringe end of the political spectrum. It should not push political views at all.

29-Mar-2023 02:13:55

Webmaster453
Aug Member 2021

Webmaster453

Posts: 2,727 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am Test said :
Just recently looked back at the game after a longer hiatus. And one of the first things I stumble on this his/her/them/xyz stuff.

It made me feel really uneasy. Why does this game, that accompanied me through much of my childhood and that always gave me a fun and innocent escape from reality suddenly starts pushing extremist left wing propaganda on me ? And it's not because of my own political stance or the one from the devs. I would feel just as uneasy if it started pushing extremist ring wing views.

A game like this should not be a vehicle for ideologies from any fringe end of the political spectrum. It should not push political views at all.
Pronouns don't become political because one political party hates them. Racists are all on the right but that doesn't make being Black political.

29-Mar-2023 02:30:42

I am Test

I am Test

Posts: 940 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Webmaster453 said :
Pronouns don't become political because one political party hates them.

You can hardly get more political than this stuff. Just because one party wants to make people believe this is somehow perfectly normal (we have been living fine without that stuff for the past 200k years) doesn't mean that's true. That political agenda stuff is bad enough in the real world. Please keep this political nonsense out of the game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels super uneasy seeing this. It's just wrong.

29-Mar-2023 02:41:46

Armadylsfury

Armadylsfury

Posts: 199 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am Test said :
Webmaster453 said :

You can hardly get more political than this stuff. Just because one party wants to make people believe this is somehow perfectly normal (we have been living fine without that stuff for the past 200k years) doesn't mean that's true. That political agenda stuff is bad enough in the real world. Please keep this political nonsense out of the game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels super uneasy seeing this. It's just wrong.
I am uneasy at MTXgex putting this horseshit into the game

29-Mar-2023 02:51:34

Armadylsfury

Armadylsfury

Webmaster453 said :
I am Test said :

Pronouns don't become political because one political party hates them. Racists are all on the right but that doesn't make being Black political.
and yes it is fkn political, it's only lefties forcing people to go along with these super narcissists made up identities

29-Mar-2023 02:52:42

Webmaster453
Aug Member 2021

Webmaster453

Posts: 2,727 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am Test said :
Webmaster453 said :

Pronouns are perfectly normal. Just because you're a bigot doesn't make what you hate political.

29-Mar-2023 02:55:49

Armadylsfury

Armadylsfury

Webmaster453 said :
I am Test said :
Webmaster453 said :

Pronouns are perfectly normal. Just because you're a bigot doesn't make what you hate political.
and just how far are we forced to go along with your self delusions? I won't go along with your unreal delusions

29-Mar-2023 03:02:20

Armadylsfury

Armadylsfury

Webmaster453 said :
Armadylsfury said :
and yes it is fkn political, it's only lefties forcing people to go along with these super narcissists made up identities
If that was true Blair White wouldn't have a fanbase.
yes except they're not PUSHING their identity on us, the others are, you only listen to screech respond with something very stupid don't ya

29-Mar-2023 03:08:35

Quick find code: 15-16-468-66276869 Back to Top