Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ooooh! What job is it?

(Congrats on it, anyway).

If your feet are hurting that bad, might be worth looking into some heavy duty in-shoe supports, the sculptured type, so you don't end up with Plantar fasciitis.

I had that in one foot years ago and holy crap did it hurt.

I agree with Fifi that orthotics might help a great deal. I had PF in both feet and needed surgery. The doctor made custom fit orthotics (in-shoe supports) and they made a big difference.

Glad you are enjoying your job apart from that. =)

29-May-2019 15:33:39

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I have a new job where I am constantly praised :O I believe all the workers are - everyone seems to be much appreciated :)

Congratulations on the new job! :)
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

29-May-2019 15:50:45

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Almost done the juice it's pretty good. There's another brand of pressed that I need to buy. Unfortunately Godzilla: King of the Monsters has a Rotten Rotten Tomatoes critic score. Was really hoping for a 75% like the first Godzilla.

Just because others don't enjoy you may?

Oh no. I'm watching tomorrow no matter what the critics think. But I hope your feet are better.

29-May-2019 16:59:10

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No need to be coy, Dong. A job's a job at the end of the day.

I've had some odd or humble ones in my time. Office Cleaner (including the toilets, lovely), collecting & delivering Football Pools coupons, selling cosmetics door-to-door, checkout operator, motorcycle courier, industrial laundry and perhaps my oddest one ... sticking false eyelashes on store mannequins.

(Although they were up-market store dummies, by Adel Rootstein lolol)

Needs must when the Devil drives, so they say.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-May-2019 17:08:03

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nothing wrong with being a receptionist's assistant, Dong. :)

Although, I'm always weary of jobs where there seems to be more praise given then is warranted.

"Paying in praise" is often a warning sign that the job has a very high turnaround rate, or that the financial compensation isn't apt for the job that is being done.

I hope you enjoy it, and as for the painful feet at the end of the day, I think this says it all:
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

29-May-2019 17:20:00

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nifty Jeremy. I never want to take that gamble cause I know my luck instead of a cool item, I'd get junk.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

30-May-2019 12:05:24

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top