Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Whoa, this looks otherworldly - I wonder how it tastes?
I haven't found a definitive answer about how it tastes, but from what I gather, it tastes sweet, something like "sugarcane mixed with mango". Really stringy and fibrous.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

15-May-2019 22:16:02 - Last edited on 15-May-2019 22:17:07 by NexOrigin

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NexOrigin said :
CM Nick said :
Whoa, this looks otherworldly - I wonder how it tastes?
I haven't found a definitive answer about how it tastes, but from what I gather, it tastes sweet, something like "sugarcane mixed with mango". Really stringy and fibrous.

Yeah I feel like I would really enjoy this. Time to scour the internet for rare produce exporters!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

15-May-2019 22:48:31 - Last edited on 15-May-2019 22:48:40 by CM Nick

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Yeah I feel like I would really enjoy this. Time to scour the internet for rare produce exporters!
They look like they would be fun to eat. Apparently you can eat the seeds of certain varieties as well (they're in the outer part of the skin), and people say they taste like coconut.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

15-May-2019 23:08:17

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NexOrigin said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Now would I just make something up in order to fox you guys?

Well, okay, I probably would.
I like the fact that it's actually real. Nothing better than finding out something you think is completely made up, is actually real. Like the first time you find out that Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is an actual place, and not just some cat sleeping on the keyboard.

Honestly I find everyday a chance to learn something new. I'd still just call that thing a beet though.

As to the name of the town... I'd go with kitty on typewriter if it weren't for the fact they were trying to set a record for name length. I'm just glad I don't live there.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

16-May-2019 13:07:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top