Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

08-Oct-2017 07:36:52

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

not all the pictures I find are of animals, lol..
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

08-Oct-2017 07:37:59

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

that's just strange lmao

08-Oct-2017 07:44:02

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

opinions please

08-Oct-2017 07:47:51 - Last edited on 08-Oct-2017 07:49:01 by D i Bs alt

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D i Bs alt said :
Emberwind said :
Got bored so back to bossing lol.

btw, I made a discord server for rs forumers

14-15-4-6595579

when I copy and paste the qfc, the search result says it can't find anything?

did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I just went to the players forum profile and scrolled down until I found the forums lol...

by the way 14-15-4-65955797 you may have forgot to add all the numbers copy and paste works miracles.

looking forward to joining the discord ..thanks

Copy and paste it in the search box of this forum. Its a QFC code. Or youncan see the thread in General section here.

08-Oct-2017 11:18:10

Brewsted

Brewsted

Posts: 574 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
I had a nightmare :( I fought with someone on 2nd floor of a building. We both fell down. I was caught by 2 men below and lived. The girl I was fighting with landed head first. I woke up after she landed.

:o At Least you won the fight, eh?

08-Oct-2017 13:49:19

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Emberwind said :
D i Bs alt said :
Emberwind said :
Got bored so back to bossing lol.

btw, I made a discord server for rs forumers

14-15-4-6595579

when I copy and paste the qfc, the search result says it can't find anything?

did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I just went to the players forum profile and scrolled down until I found the forums lol...

by the way 14-15-4-65955797 you may have forgot to add all the numbers copy and paste works miracles.

lojoining the discord ..thanksoking forward to

Copy and paste it in the search box of this forum. Its a QFC code. Or youncan see the thread in General section here.
there is a number missing in your original post about it. once I figured out I could just search your profile that is when I confirmed it was missing the very last number "7" .
I know how to use the forums just hardly post on this account.

08-Oct-2017 14:43:16 - Last edited on 08-Oct-2017 14:45:46 by D i Bs alt

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brewsted said :
Emberwind said :
I had a nightmare :( I fought with someone on 2nd floor of a building. We both fell down. I was caught by 2 men below and lived. The girl I was fighting with landed head first. I woke up after she landed.

:o At Least you won the fight, eh?

Well, we were both pulling hair so no one won lol.

08-Oct-2017 14:45:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top