Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morning all, it's a little nippy here :| And looks horrible outdoors, hopefully, the weather turns into summer.

Yesterday I went for my first summer swim in the sea which my son talked me into. I stepped outdoors and it was gusty, so I said it's too windy and he said no it's not, and we trudged down to the beach on foot, with me saying all the way down, you sure you want to go to the beach, it's too cold... got to the beach practically empty because it was gusty, coldish, actually on the way down my head was getting a head cold from the cold wind. At the beach, I said look no ones swimming and he said there, pointing, those people are getting ready. Got to the sea, icy cold water, my son already at his waist, me my feet were freezing. the other three people were slowly getting in too. but because of the gust, the waves were big and I was getting wet faster than what I anticipated. When my chest was starting to get wet (only up to knee high at this stage), the coldness made my breath go away, it was hard to breath, my son was already under saying it was warm, got to about my waist when a wave got me and my face wet. After that point, I mase well go under so I did and eventually it was beautiful down under but the waves were big, as tall as me some of them and we had a lot of fun, especially my son who hadn't experienced waves as big as yesterday. I bagged the first shower when we go home and boy was that nice and warm :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Jan-2019 17:18:04

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Sorry, I have 3 YouTube subscribers. You're no longer in my league.

I thought my son only had one subscriber, I just went and had a look and he's up to 17 and 80 likes - he'll be pleased I'm sure.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Jan-2019 17:22:16

Daibhi

Daibhi

Posts: 1,176 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
This is my bossing songs list:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list = PL5bDWQLIekfl9VIO0fgIU8AJAeRrrRR0B

again: delete the stupid spaces

I listened to the first 55 seconds of that two steps from hell track never give up on your dreams and I'm pretty sure you might like this.

Have you heard of Adrian von Ziegler? If not I may be about to give you the key to pandora's box in regards to movie score grade tracks. I also may be being a bit biased as is é sin toisc go bhfuil suim agam i téamaí Ceilteach haha considering the theme of this particular "album" I suppose of the songs he created:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihZwWD4MFtA

He appears to write literal movie grade tracks around certain themes so there's more to his channel than what I just linked if that interests you. I thought I may as well link a 2 hour video of one particular theme to give you a taste for what he can do.

27-Jan-2019 14:48:25

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top