Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jiblix said :
Good morning

Oh my someone dragged you out of storage and dusted off the cobwebs. Long time no see Jiblix.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

22-Jan-2019 16:53:54

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,631 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
M Zubair said :
When will release Runescape 3 on mobile

The BETA is currently ongoing, though I expect we will be hearing more once we get closer!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

22-Jan-2019 19:33:55

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure what your chances are, but its not just a random selection.

I'm not sure how they decide these days, however in the past it has been based on the number of accurate reports sent in by a user, and how that user interacts with the community.

That doesn't mean go around reporting every little thing you see. Quality is more important than quantity.

Oh, and one of the most important things is to not try and be a pmod.

Play the game as you normally would, and simply report any serious rulebreaking you see that could potentially harm the community.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada