Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why do drunk people start arguing outside my place, outside my sons bedroom :@ Or start singing really loudly :@

Bloody drunk people - thankfully they didn't wake my kids this morning at 5.26am...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Mar-2018 16:26:58

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Post said :
I'm pretty sure my postman only works one day a week, meaning no post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.

Owls would be far more efficient.

But could you imagine the poop!

That's your concern after hp? Those owls are destructive!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

10-Mar-2018 16:56:35

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finance said :
Hope everyone’s having a great weekend!

Nxt just crashed me game twice in 30 minutes out of the blue
but other than that everything is fine and rainbows and puppy dog tails!
as I switched back to Java, deciding
If you're having severe problems with the latest version of RuneScape, the Java client may still allow you to play.
Not sure if all would think the problem severe, but crashing is bad for my morale lol =)

and hello Finance
I saw the blue shiny felt hat and thought it was Delay asking lol
hope all is well with you
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

10-Mar-2018 18:11:48 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2018 18:14:40 by Twillow

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,429 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’m doing pretty well. Currently flying back to see my parents for spring break (nice of JetBlue to offer free wifi :D ). I finished my midterm exams for the 1st-year economics PhD core courses a few days ago.

I had some crashing issues with NXT when it first came out. I tried NXT again a couple weeks ago, and it works great now. I did need to fiddle with the graphics settings and my laptop’s power settings to get it working well. Overall, NXT works much better on my laptop.
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

10-Mar-2018 20:11:06

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top