Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
This was the first day I looked for them. I didn't make a connection between relics flying by on TH meant they were in game as well. Silly me.
but yeah
only 2

That's me as well.

Thank goodness for Loki!

Edit: Mobius - no some of them are a bit off the lodestones like Al kharid and Draynor, Seer's. Best to check the non-Fandom wiki which shows the area they can be found. Also sometimes the world you're searching only has one relic. You can wait until the next hour or jump worlds to look.

Gl - only one day left.

20-Jan-2019 04:34:31 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2019 04:37:21 by Molly Weazly

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,527 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Well we didn't get any snow during the night. It was so cold too.

It's very damp outside and I have to go out later. So it's the car and not bike. Might as well keep warm in the car then freeze on the bike.

Aw geez it's so hot here. If only we could share and I'll send some heat and you can send some cool and then it will be nicer everywhere. Driving in snow must get a bit scary at times.
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

20-Jan-2019 10:11:02

Nex Origin

Nex Origin

Posts: 382 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aw, you Aussies are always upside down. Hot when it's supposed to be cold... cold when it's supposed to be hot... toilets flushing backwards...

Snow isn't so bad to drive in, so long as everyone else knows how to drive in the snow.

Ice storms are what you need to watch out for. And black ice... it'll pop up out of nowhere... you can't even see it on the roads, and all of a sudden you're sliding out of control.

The nice thing about snow, is that the snowbanks will generally stop your car.

Although, if you've ever had to push a car out of a snowbank... well... it's not fun. lol
*whispers*

It's free real estate.

20-Jan-2019 10:18:12

Nex Origin

Nex Origin

Posts: 382 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aw man, that sucks Tuffty... sure, it's good when you're leaving home, but not when you're going home. lol

So, Australia doesn't get ANY snow? Ever?

EDIT: A quick google image search shows that Australia DOES get snow!
I wonder if kangaroos put their hands in their pockets to keep them warm when it's snowing out...
*whispers*

It's free real estate.

20-Jan-2019 10:25:24 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2019 10:31:09 by Nex Origin

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I freaking love the snow. :L I've always done the shoveling and whatnot. Though we haven't gotten nearly enough here.

Meanwhile, Michigan is getting pummeled with it.

Frick.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

20-Jan-2019 10:36:12

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top