Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suppose that when Trewavas eventually reads this, sleep will be the reason for the absence of the season of the singing of the songs.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

09-Mar-2018 00:33:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Locutus said :
Norne said :
I have a python called Monty. Its up the hill with Benny.

Heeey I'm barely paying attention to this thing as is, it was the best I could do in a few seconds time.

Also, researching Fairy tales is beyond boring.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

09-Mar-2018 01:12:34

Jones
Jun Member 2006

Jones

Posts: 35,743 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just came by and noticed the words Monty, and Python; it brought to mind the fact that I was able to introduce that to my students the other day, who are in high school.

Successful day of teaching, no doubt.

09-Mar-2018 04:51:17

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jones said :
Just came by and noticed the words Monty, and Python; it brought to mind the fact that I was able to introduce that to my students the other day, who are in high school.

Learning comedy maybe.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

09-Mar-2018 05:17:57

Jones
Jun Member 2006

Jones

Posts: 35,743 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Jones said :

Learning comedy maybe.

Somebody has to give them a sense of humor.

09-Mar-2018 05:19:16

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It’s the middle of March and I’m still dealing with snow flurries. Ugh.
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

09-Mar-2018 13:15:38

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top