Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I woke after 1.5 hours sleep :| And couldn't get back to sleep tried as I might for about an hour and here I am in-game. And I was so tired when I went to bed too, I was exhausted, still am.

Lambs expensive here too even though we have more sheep than people, we are a land of sheep.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

17-Jan-2019 11:36:24

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah weird that. We've got quite a lot of sheep - Wales is full of 'em.
I don't see how it can be £5.50/kg one week then skyrocket to £9 the following week, then back down to about £7 the week after.

Good job I've got 4 freezers, I buy loads of it when it's cheap, lol.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Jan-2019 11:44:35

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
See what happens when your under the weather you miss all the drama, or at least you miss it as it's happening...

*waves from my corner* Wish I knew actual magic. Meds are on the other side of the room and I really don't wanna get up.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

17-Jan-2019 12:40:36

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Ewww ! I hope you're wearing a surgical mask whilst typing in the Lounge - your lurgie might somehow transmit itself over the internet to us, funnelled from you via the DarkWeb and delivered to unwitting targets globally.

Far fetched? I think not!

Certain hostile countries are developing all sorts of evil tricks and technologies. I read about them on the internet, so it must be true.
Le Chat Guerrier

17-Jan-2019 14:00:34

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Huh! Morrisons website says they are doing lamb shoulder for £8/kg, but in store it's priced up at £9/kg. Not that I'd pay £8 anyway.

Happily, I picked up an enormous slab of rump steak for £5 on the "Whoops" counter, so that's going in a stew tomorrow :)
Le Chat Guerrier

17-Jan-2019 14:10:09

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ewww ! I hope you're wearing a surgical mask whilst typing in the Lounge (snip)

She can cough all over her inside elbow, no need for mask - apparently that's so hygienic - not in my eyes so gross!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

17-Jan-2019 22:30:46 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2019 22:31:33 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top