Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dark Moon X5
Oct
fmod Member

Dark Moon X5

Forum Moderator Posts: 13,137 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sending an overly caffeinated hello to you lot. :P
¸•ºˆº•¸····¸„‹•*°ˆ¨ƒ¨ˆ°*•›„¸···¸•ºˆº•¸
º›,¸¸¸„‹•*°ˆ°*•› Dark ‹•*°ˆ°*•›„¸¸¸,‹º
ˆ°*•›„¸¸¸,‹'°»,,¸¸¸ƒ¸¸¸,,«°'›„¸¸¸,‹•*°ˆ

13-Jan-2019 16:24:01

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mobius 1, Dark Moon X5 and General, I wish I could say an overly caffeinated hello back to you - I don't have coffee in my house anymore, I just shout myself one once in a while in a cafe :| But I could definitely do with a coffee right now and throughout the past night and yesterday evening.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Jan-2019 16:55:56

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Around 5 pm'ish last night my 11-year-old came screaming home with a blood-filled finger (pinky) (couldn't see the finger through the blood) anyway I had to put it under cold running water which didn't go too well, but he managed it and stayed under there while I packed our bags to go to the hospital, it looked broken and possibly needed stitches. So I grabbed some reading books for the three of us, packed some food in a lunch box, wrapped up his hand in a wet face cloth and then put a towel around it and off to the bus we went. Got to the hospital, a nurse saw us said the same thing I did, looks broken, possible stitches. Went off to get an x-ray, to me it looked fine, man didn't say anything to me about the x-ray. Back in the waiting room, 9 year old asks for food - I left lunch box on the bench at home :@

Approx a couple of hours later was taken into the main consultant room, as soon as we got there my son said he needed to go to the toilet, as he said that the doctor came in, and I said is it ok if he quickly goes to the toilet and she said yes. He was only gone a minute or two. Then we waited around another hour before I went out and said to the doctor/s at computers are you punishing us because my son went to the toilet - of cause she said no. About 10 minutes later a male doctor came in, wasn't broken, he could see the tendons or whatever they are called, my son was able to move his finger so the tendons were fine, he needed four stitches.

We got to the hospital at 6 pm, we left at 10 pm :O Four bloody hours. Then we needed to get antibiotics to stop an infection happening, so took a script to the after-hours pharmacy to find they put the wrong dose down. So she had to ring the hospital, more bloody waiting.

Long night, plus my son was up throughout the night, poor boy. I could do with a coffee!!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Jan-2019 17:00:16 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2019 17:04:33 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top