Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As of typing this I've moved a few seconds into the abyss making this the new present... Dang it I can't keep up with the future... If you means who here is already celebrating 2019 well that is 14.5 hours away for me.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

31-Dec-2018 15:37:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I suppose I'd better make a start on beautifying myself for yet another round of festive merry-making, and munch down some more Paracetomol. I think it might be a bit of relief to get back to boring normality in about 8 hours time. Meanwhile:

!
!
!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
!
!
!

:D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Dec-2018 16:04:06

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was in-game for the New Years, then later watched a video Foxtrot (Hebrew) well, I started to watch the video which I was enjoying when I fell asleep through it, so I am still yet to finish it <- the reason I was up till early hours of the morning is that I fell asleep earlier New Years Eve evening watching a different video Call Me By Your Name when I fell asleep, this video I too enjoyed and I loved the words the father used towards his son at the end of the video, it made me wish that I had a mother that communicated to me/with me in that fashion, not the reason the dad talked to the son, but that intellectual side of it.

I don't know what this year will bring, I live for my boys nothing more - ones off to intermediate (middle school), even though he stays in the same school so they certainly grow up fast, I hope he has a good teacher - he's only had one good teacher in all those years at school and kindy sadly and that one good teacher was terrible towards my second child.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Dec-2018 19:37:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top