Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Servers haven't been the best lately. :|

Even when they're up, they often feel off when it comes to responsiveness. Telos has killed me multiple times because of it. Random lag spikes out of the blue.

I know there's a global lockdown and all, but tbh, the servers aren't great even on normal days and can't handle a high amount of players online on a given world. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what is causing the ongoing issues. The servers probably just crash because of the extra load.

28-Mar-2020 06:08:50 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2020 06:09:47 by Singularity

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Servers haven't been the best lately. :|

Even when they're up, they often feel off when it comes to responsiveness. Telos has killed me multiple times because of it. Random lag spikes out of the blue.

I know there's a global lockdown and all, but tbh, the servers aren't great even on normal days and can't handle a high amount of players online on a given world. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what is causing the ongoing issues. The servers probably just crash because of the extra load.

Remember this time when they bring up shutting down worlds next time. Of course, most of us will but I'm talking to the peeps who want less worlds. :P

Also hope everyone is staying safe and sane. <3

29-Mar-2020 03:38:55

Dra_Essundym

Dra_Essundym

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm new to the game after having not playing since 2010. I've been looking around for ways of getting maxed out in the fastest ways. I saw that the arenas in the houses are quite a crazy way to get 360k exp an hour. does anyone know of a CC that could help with that? I'm trying to get into a clan to do pvp and a lot of pvm also. In the last 6 days I've went from lvl 3 to lvl 92 as of right now. trying to get 99 combat in the next month or two.

Thank you,
Dra_Essundym

29-Mar-2020 05:51:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top