Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm unusually happy today. ^_^

I'm glad I came back to RuneScape this year. Despite what a lot of people have told me, I've met some pretty down to earth people in-game and even on the forums. :P

Maybe one day when I own a trimmed comp cape I'll give OSRS a shot. I already have on a pure and it's extremely fun and nostalgic but I don't think I could concentrate/dedicate the time for both versions the way I'd like to.

How is everyone's day going?
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

27-Sep-2017 16:54:47

Targon Spear

Targon Spear

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone.

Sorry to rudely interrupt on your conversation that you are all having. I thought I would quickly introduce myself and say hello. I am very new to the forums and I have finally unlocked them after getting my total level up, so yay I am very excited to get the chance to be able to meet new people!

I look forward to getting stuck into future discussions with you all, so I shall see you all around on the forums :)

27-Sep-2017 17:01:42

Chow Chow
May Member 2006

Chow Chow

Posts: 9,418 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
I'm unusually happy today. ^_^

I'm glad I came back to RuneScape this year. Despite what a lot of people have told me, I've met some pretty down to earth people in-game and even on the forums. :P

Maybe one day when I own a trimmed comp cape I'll give OSRS a shot. I already have on a pure and it's extremely fun and nostalgic but I don't think I could concentrate/dedicate the time for both versions the way I'd like to.

How is everyone's day going?
Give OSRS a shot on mobile when it's released and stick to RS3 on your computer. :P

From what I saw at RuneFest, they were really far along on it! Players were actually able to log into their accounts onto the live game for both versions!

RS3 is a bit messy, but OSRS shows great promise.

And I'm doing good, thanks! Sounds like you're doing well, based on your last few posts. ;)
Dedicated to Account Help
|| Forum Help
''If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; It is opinion.'' - Lazarus Long

27-Sep-2017 17:05:20 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2017 17:05:47 by Chow Chow

Chow Chow
May Member 2006

Chow Chow

Targon Spear said :
Hello everyone.

Sorry to rudely interrupt on your conversation that you are all having. I thought I would quickly introduce myself and say hello. I am very new to the forums and I have finally unlocked them after getting my total level up, so yay I am very excited to get the chance to be able to meet new people!

I look forward to getting stuck into future discussions with you all, so I shall see you all around on the forums :)
Harro Targon! Gratz on meeting the skill total requirement!

Hopefully you'll find the forums fun/enjoyable to take part in or even if it's just to read what one has to post.
|| Forum Help
''If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; It is opinion.'' - Lazarus Long

27-Sep-2017 17:07:50

Chow Chow
May Member 2006

Chow Chow

n iiiiiii ck said :
Singularity said :
Bossing on RS3 is pretty much the only thing keeping me playing it tbh

I'm so awful at bossing in rs3. Had i gotten the hang of it maybe I would have hung on.
There are some nice combat updates coming to RS3 soon. There was talk of Revolution mode allowing thresholds and ultimates to activate automatically. Also something about a combat delay too, which I can't rightly recall.

That said, they also plan to make Full Manual mode a lot better, but I imagine that this is in preparation for higher end bosses (?).
|| Forum Help

27-Sep-2017 17:11:35

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Chow Chow

Oh boy! If I could play OSRS on mobile while playing RS3 on my computer that would be amazing! I would definitely start off as a skiller. :P

The only thing I would have to decide is if I wanted my OSRS account on D E L A Y to be a main or a pure, I would probably go main since that's what D E L A Y is on RS3.

Thanks for the kind words!

@ Targon Spear

Welcome to the forums buddy! It's a pleasure to have you. :)

@ Singularity

I could imagine it gets boring for you, especially having such a beautiful account like yours. O_O

Keep bossing and building your bank though. :P
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

27-Sep-2017 17:14:56

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It took me a long time to get to grips with EoC properly. It's a lot of fun learning it though. It's why I enjoy RS3 combat so much. Telos especially has been keeping me busy ever since I stopped skilling. Streaking and pushing enrage is a lot of fun + the drops are very rewarding for the effort put in (if lucky ofc).

Not easy to get comfortable with if you're used to the old system. There's quite a lot to learn and know. Bossing can get hectic fast. :d

27-Sep-2017 17:19:40

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top