Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NXT
Players with Intel HD systems should now be able to see textures that weren’t previously being rendered properly

Hurrah!!! I've been missing all leaves on trees and bushes, skillcape icons and rune icons (everywhere including Span) since an update last August.

I'm hoping that the shadow effects I need to see in order to complete some Quests will now be working as well.

So - to those who told me all hope was lost and my only recourse was to buy a new computer since mine was a pile of steaming dung .........

* ... blows raspberry ... *
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Dec-2018 17:14:42

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

My dogs new winter jacket. It's snug and really warm. She should enjoy it.

The flash went off while taking the picture so it really stands out.

The first dog I ever had, a rescue dog that was found in a sack as a pup I took home, my mother wasn't too pleased, but she let me keep him, I named him Bow and he looked just like your dog, but smaller. Bow and our family dog Karma were both dog-napped :( Bow was around 6 months to a year old when this happened, We believe they were dog-napped, as the pound didn't have them, the farmer above our suburb never saw them, they just vanished.

Anyway, your dog looks beautiful, nice shiny coat and very safe with that jacket on outdoors :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Dec-2018 21:07:29 - Last edited on 03-Dec-2018 21:39:45 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
He's gone. Stand in a bank and locate your saved postage stamps (probably in your Currency Pouch if you didn't put them in your bank). Click on the stamps and it'll give you any remaining options.

That's good to know thank you.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Dec-2018 21:43:11

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Molly Weazly said :
Nexus Origin said :
Where the hell are you going to buy a Japanese restaurant for only $40?

You can't buy a Japanese restaurant but you can buy your mom a dinner for $40 at one.

And if you desire to insult all forumers off the RSOF for some strange reason or you have hacked Nex's account, you're doing a really good job.
My apologies, I forgot to add a "badum pssh" to my post to indicate it was a joke....

Seriously Molly? How is that an insult to the entire community? Man...

Do you need a safe space to protect you from Nex's evil jokes? :P

*badum pssh*

lol!

03-Dec-2018 23:34:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top