The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Nov-2018 20:26:59

The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Nov-2018 20:27:11

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Daibhi said :
Leconana said :
Hope someone can help with this. I got an in game message from (name removed) to be a player Mod. I told them that if this was true then message me in the Jagex messages on my account and then reported them.

I know it wasn't legit but how / why are they allowed to get away with this. Some younger players would be fooled. I would like an answer on this please. Anyone else get these kind of in game messages? LEC

Like Wynd said, they're entirely fake as Jagex doesn't do this via PM.

A couple of months ago I used to get these a few times but they seem to have stopped, not entirely sure why, one of them tried to stroke my ego telling me how 'engaged with the community' I was etc. (yet at this point I'd gone more than half the year without saying a word to anyone) so right from the get go I knew what the deal was. Plus they try too hard using big words which makes it even more cheesier.

If you've been around the block a few times you'll know almost straight away what's going on if it happens to you but yeah, someone that's younger and/or more gullible would probably fall for it.

Sorted and removed the name. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

26-Nov-2018 20:28:42

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
My aunt treated me and my mom to an expensive hotel restaurant, my cousin her son is the head chef. She also gave me 30 bucks as a gift.

Lucky ole you!
What did you eat?

Warm Honey Wheat
honey loaf, fig, walnuts, cultured honey butter

Roasted San Marzano Tomato Soup 12
fromage frais, micro herbs

SMOKED SPICED BEEF BRISKET bourbon mustard

a bit expensive to take my mom and myself to but definitely one that filled me up

27-Nov-2018 03:18:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sounds yummy, Jezza,

I've never seen anything on a menu here with micro herbs (maybe it's only in posh places and I don't go to posh places).

I know they're supposed to be very good for you and more flavoursome than mature plants. I wonder if I could grow some in my little greenhouse ... hmmm, might try that next Spring. I'm a big Coriander fan :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Nov-2018 08:42:56

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top