Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

JdubbDICEMAN

JdubbDICEMAN

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am interested in knowing if there was going to be another skills reset soon for those players that are inactive, old-school mobile just was released and was just wondering if there was a planned reset, with thousands of players already at their lvl caps and being inactive takes away from some of the fun of grinding away to be the best. Thank you for your time!

26-Nov-2018 16:58:57

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Found out why it can't be quoted. It's only numbers. Can't quote numbers only.

If it had a letter and some numbers it's fine to quote. Found out from a F-Mod friend Nubby above who told me. All these years and I found out something new.....

Who said they can't teach old dogs new tricks. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

26-Nov-2018 17:37:30 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2018 17:38:01 by Tuffty

The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Nov-2018 20:15:41

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leconana said :
Hope someone can help with this. I got an in game message from [Name removed] to be a player Mod. I told them that if this was true then message me in the Jagex messages on my account and then reported them. I know it wasn't legit but how / why are they allowed to get away with this. Some younger players would be fooled. I would like an answer on this please. Anyone else get these kind of in game messages? LEC
This is entirely fake. Jagex will never send you a message in-game asking you to join the P-Mod or F-Mod Team. If you were ever to receive an invite to join either Team, Jagex will
*ONLY*
send you a private message to your Message Centre. This is accessible once you log into the game and click on your Message Centre or by clicking the "Account" link at the top right corner of your computer screen.

These players are trying to hijack your account. Simply report them for "Staff Impersonation" and keep enjoying the game ;) !
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

26-Nov-2018 20:19:56 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2018 14:04:54 by Wynd

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top