General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

18-Nov-2018 06:49:32

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
About 296, I think..

They are new community mods, who are here to interact on the Forums (they will be getting the standard, Gold JMod accounts, once some of the technicalities have been ironed out).

They work for another company, that is being contracted by JAGEX. There used to be more of them, but it's been whittled down to 2 (whether that's simply the way that company works - letting all the free employees test the water in a community, and see which ones take to it, then give them the job slots.. or whether JAGEX started cutting back on the role, before it even got fully started, is unclear).

18-Nov-2018 07:48:04

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone remember a while back someone had a thread about the farming Leprechaun who charged a shedload of money for that thing where he'll put down buckets of compost for you?

Someone I know is convinced they got scammed during a Leprechaun transaction for this "service" and I'm trying to explain how it's possible to pay huge sum of money to the Lep for bugger all, but can't remember the details of the thread (didn't take too much notice at the time as it's not something I'd bother with).

Something to do with 30k buckets and a misunderstanding of costs.

O_o
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-Nov-2018 16:13:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top