Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng it depends, most of the time I get the same thing when I pick up food. When I go sit down and enjoy some sushi I'll usually try new things. I'm pretty boring and basic. :P

Good morning everyone!
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

25-Oct-2018 16:00:57

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sushi is awesome, the local Kroger and HEB stores got sushi bars with pre-made packs. You can find some packs with salmon and tuna slices placed on rectangle blocks of white rice. Sometimes they make rice rolls with cucumber, tuna, salmon or blue cheese mixed in the center depending on the pack you get. Think they stopped doing tilapia slices though which is shame since it had a nice texture like chicken.

25-Oct-2018 16:43:06

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-Oct-2018 18:45:54

25-Oct-2018 20:41:44

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Glad to hear it!

I'm doing pretty good! I have a couple hours left at the office then I'm going to relax at home until world history tonight. I think I'm going to get some poke for dinner.

25-Oct-2018 20:45:19

25-Oct-2018 20:46:45

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Yes sir poke is correct!

"Poke means “to slice or cut” in Hawaiian and refers to chunks of raw, marinated fish — usually tuna — which is then tossed over rice and topped with vegetables and umami-packed sauces."

"Poke is diced raw fish served as either an appetizer or as a main course and is one of the main dishes of Native Hawaiian cuisine. Traditional forms are aku and he'e. He'e poke is usually called by its Japanese name "Tako" Poke, except in places like the island of Ni'ihau where the Hawaiian language is spoken."

Taken from People and Wikipedia.

I think it's pretty good!

25-Oct-2018 20:52:26

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top