Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Hey Dong!

I'm doing pretty good actually, I wish I was able to be around RuneScape more though. How are you doing? Have you had any luck getting better quality sleep?

My studying is doing good even though it's stressful. I have a 95% in my intermediate algebra class and also sitting at an A for Biology and World History. I recently finished mid terms so this weekend is completely left for relaxing. (After attending Friday and Saturday lecture of course.)

I picked up a couple all inclusive tickets to Knott's Scary Farm for Saturday so once I'm out of class I'm going to pick up the girlfriend and head out that way. I haven't gone for years so hopefully it'll be a blast. I'm excited to get on the roller coasters, mazes, and the boo-fet. :D

Is that the amusement park kind of near Disneyland, LA? When I was over there I'm sure it was called Knots Berry Farm? You're doing so well with your studies.

I don't think it will change much my sleeping. And I'm doing good thank you.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Oct-2018 04:58:40

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
Wynd said :
Hello, all. The General forum looks extremely clean now.

There's still a handful of trolls - they never leave, always there ...

Why do you have to be so bitchy all the time?
You're forever saying people are trolls. No one here is trolling you, lol.

its 2018 everyone is a victim of something. absolutely pathetic.
WAAAGH!!!

19-Oct-2018 08:33:33

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Ghazgkull said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
Wynd said :
Hello, all. The General forum looks extremely clean now.

Why do you have to be so bitchy all the time?
You're forever saying people are trolls. No one here is trolling you, lol.

its 2018 everyone is a victim of something. absolutely pathetic.

And certain forumers follow around the forums being very unpleasant...

You can't have one without the other...

19-Oct-2018 08:38:01

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy, I definitely recommend them but I believe it depends where you go for them. There's fusion places out here I absolutely love but other places that are horrible. Be careful where you go. There's another place I go to that mixes Chinese food with Mexican food; at first I thought it would be gross but it's actually pretty good.

Dong, you are correct! Knott's Berry Farm is about 6 miles away from Disneyland here in California. The Knott's Scary Farm is a theme they do for Halloween out here. Between September 20th and October 31st you can go for their Halloween event. They have scary mazes, Halloween themed roller coasters, and they even have people dressed up in costumes chasing people throughout the night! It starts at 5PM and ends at 2AM tomorrow for us. ^_^
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

19-Oct-2018 16:34:38

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

D E L A Y said :

Dong, you are correct! Knott's Berry Farm is about 6 miles away from Disneyland here in California. The Knott's Scary Farm is a theme they do for Halloween out here. Between September 20th and October 31st you can go for their Halloween event. They have scary mazes, Halloween themed roller coasters, and they even have people dressed up in costumes chasing people throughout the night! It starts at 5PM and ends at 2AM tomorrow for us. ^_^

That sounds like so much fun :D

I'd be too scared to go on rollercoasters these days I;m sure - Many,many years ago I wanted to travel the world and go on all the rollercoasters I could fine around the world - never happened. but these days naaa - I'm tooooo old ^_^

19-Oct-2018 18:10:07

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I was in no way referring to this comment. I was pointing out that General has never looked so clean when it comes to sticky threads. It was about time they did a cleanup.

As to these "trolls" you speak of, they only become "trolls" if you continually feed them.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

19-Oct-2018 18:19:01

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top