General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

30-Jan-2020 19:10:00

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,975 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KING Z_OMBIE,

You can read more about Player Moderators here .

To become a Player Mod ingame you must have received an invitation from Jagex, it's not something you can apply for unfortunately.

We also don't allow Player Mods to be 'outed' on the forums either as there's no way to verify that they are indeed a Player Mod here, as such I hid your posts.

Just continue to enjoy the game and if you come across someone being inappropriate or otherwise breaking the rules, feel free to submit a report to Jagex for them to review :)

All the best!
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

30-Jan-2020 20:58:29

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Illyric said :
Friday Tuffty, have you relocated to Kiwi or Aussie land?

Still Thursday UK time I hope.

OK own up who nicked Friday...

You know I could have sworn it was Friday as I had plans for Saturday. Now I've an extra day to fill in.

OMG what a gaff to drop. :P

Well if it should make you feel any better, my husband has just asked what I would like to do today as he thinks it is Saturday.
Must be something in the air :)

31-Jan-2020 05:33:45

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

I've just made these. Apple Turnovers with cinnamon sugar. Too hot to eat but they do look great. Got another batch in the oven.

Can't wait to try them with a cup of tea. I can share them too as I made loads lol. :P

Mail me some.... I'm hungry.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

31-Jan-2020 14:20:39

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Tuffty said :

I've just made these. Apple Turnovers with cinnamon sugar. Too hot to eat but they do look great. Got another batch in the oven.

Can't wait to try them with a cup of tea. I can share them too as I made loads lol. :P
Mail me some.... I'm hungry.
Can I be added to this mailing list? Those look fantastic, Tuffty! After they've cooled some, I imagine you eat them warm? If so, what's the best way to reheat them after they've completely cooled?

Good morning from the US west coast, and Happy Friday!
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

31-Jan-2020 14:53:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top