Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like seeing people that have RSN's with cat-sound names. I've just spotted a Meoow.

I haven't got cats any more, just dogs, but I can always hear a miaowing cat in my head when I see a cat-sound RSN. This pleases me.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Oct-2018 21:21:50 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2018 21:22:36 by FiFi LaFeles

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I like seeing people that have RSN's with cat-sound names. I've just spotted a Meoow.

I haven't got cats any more, just dogs, but I can always hear a miaowing cat in my head when I see a cat-sound RSN. This pleases me.

I saw a cat other night standing not 2 feet from my dog with it's back all arched ready for a punchup. My dog just stood there cos she was trained to not fight them. ;)

The cat was very brave until I walked towards it and it ran away. I gave my dog a treat for doing what she was trained to do and not attack it.

Did I ever tell you I don't like cats. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

04-Oct-2018 09:40:23

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha! That looks like a cat lollipop.

I like and dislike cats. I don't like that they crap in my garden; makes gardening an exercise in caution (and I'm sure the owners wouldn't like it if I let my dogs crap in their gardens). I also don't at all like their hunting for fun habit. Other than that I like them.

My dogs don't hassle cats either, some were brought up with them so don't regard them as anything unusual, the other two I guess have more sense than tackle the fury of an outraged cat!

Although they do chase them if they stray into my garden - territorial instinct probably, or mimicking me evicting them.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Oct-2018 10:35:05

The contents of this message have been hidden

04-Oct-2018 21:42:32

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top