Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
froozentime said :
hi guys how do i speak with someone who can help me? i jusst logged in to my acc and when i logged in i was dead and i had lost all my armour and inventory! i was level 52 deep in wildy, but when i logged out i was safe from everything!??? please someone who can help me

Hi froozentime,

Did you log out in the Wilderness? Or did you log back in to find yourself in the Wilderness, with your items and gear missing?

If the former, you need to remember that the Wilderness is a dangerous place. Many NPCs will automatically attack you, and players can attack you too. I really wouldn't recommend logging out there; if you suffer connection issues when logging in, you could easily die. From what you described, this is likely what happened to you.

If the latter, it could e that your account was compromised by a third party. If this is the case, then you need to follow the seven steps laid out in Securing Your Computer and Account (click me) , in order to resolve the issue, and protect your account in the future.

Either way, I'm sorry to tell you that your items cannot be returned to you.

Hope that helps.

10-Sep-2018 01:37:00

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiny weapons are always nice.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

11-Sep-2018 12:17:50

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerobugs said :
Hi trewas yes the claim 50 free bank space is still on my account i have reopened the client and its still there its getting annoying now kind regards xero

So has the bank space now been credited to your account, or is it still missing? As far as I'm aware, it should be instantaneous.

Nice Godsword, Tuffty. :)

11-Sep-2018 14:13:40

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just to prove that I can match Tuffty in at least one aspect...

Got the bank deposit boxes and golden warpriest with 1 ticket each.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

12-Sep-2018 11:33:25

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top